- Full-stack Web DeveloperSubos2013 - PRESENT
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Laravel, AngularJS
- Set up the required architecture for a project called "Subos App" and built the system.
- Implemented required functionalities including a Laravel RESTful API back-end and AngularJS front-end.
- Set up the build and deploy procedures for deploying to the hosting service.
- Built a very complex registration form for new members, including a complete admin CRUD interface with authentication, roles, groups, members' pages, PDF generation (ZendPDF), and automated email sending via Mandrill.
- Made optimizations primarily targeting mobile platforms.
- Web DeveloperPersice2014 - 2016
Technologies: Angular2, Webpack, TypeScript, Node.js, Socket.IO, Redis
- Created two separate single-page web applications for desktop and mobile browsers using Angular2 framework.
- Wrote both the front-end applications in TypeScript and shared the same common codebase (services, models, redux stores) between them.
- Implemented an advanced build system based on Weback 2 with features for improved performance and speed in a production environment (Async loading of modules, Treeshaking, AOT (Ahead of Time/Offline) Compilation).
- Implemented continuous deployment and delivery based on Jenkins.
- Created unit tests and end-to-end tests for the entire Angular2 codebase.
- Built a chat and real-time notification service based on WebSockets (Socket.IO, Node.js, and Redis Pub/Sub).
- Implemented JWT (JSON web token) authentication for RESTful API and Socket.IO web socket server build on Node.js Express framework.
- Implemented social networking login based on Facebook OAUTH2 API allowing users to log in and connect to other users on the platform.
- Set up and maintained a separate production environment for serving front-end files: Nginx, Node.js, and Amazon S3 storage for static files and images.
- Implemented a front-end feature for connecting additional Twitter and LinkedIn social networking accounts.
- Full-stack Web DeveloperBail Binder2014 - 2014
Technologies: Laravel, Angular
- Implemented required functionalities including a Laravel RESTFul API back-end and AngularJS front-end.
- Implemented a single-page app built with AngularJS for the front-end.
- Created a custom-made SaaS web admin.
- Set up the build and maintenance procedures for deploying to the Cloud hosting service.
- Integrated the SaaS with external API services Mandrill and Mailchimp for email campaigns and Stripe for billing.
- Built and customized the landing page for the SaaS with WordPress CMS.
- Web DeveloperNDA2014 - 2014
Technologies: Laravel, AngularJS, MySQL, Trello, Cloud hosting
- Joined the existing web development team working to improve and finish a project management web application.
- Implemented performance improvements to the initial AngularJS concepts and components for their app.
- Worked in a consulting and R&D role for choosing web technologies.
- Implemented stress-testing on the real-time application.
- Handled server administration for cloud hosting services.
- Full-stack Web DeveloperEdunet2008 - 2012
Technologies: WordPress, jQuery, MySQL, PHP, Moodle
- Implemented a WordPress CMS platform.
- Built a complex registration form.
- Implemented front-end and back-end customizations.
- Implemented Moodle as a learning management system for the Cisco Networking Academy.
- Implemented the front-end using HTML5 and LESS and incorporating responsive web design techniques.
- Web DeveloperCroatian Academic and Research Network2008 - 2009
- Joined the web development team for helping with the official public launch of www.carnet.hr.
- Improved the existing codebase, fixed various front-end and back-end bugs, and worked on polishing the UI for the launch.
- Worked on the front-end implementation using HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery. Incorporated responsive web design techniques.
- Implemented required back-end functionalities in a custom PHP framework.
- Developed and set up a custom CMS for page and user access administration.