Site Reliability Engineer2019 - PRESENTCatena Media
Technologies: Ceph, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Go, Python, Bash, Ansible, Prometheus, Grafana, Kubernetes
- Helped my team set up production/development environments on Kubernetes for WordPress apps.
- Helped deploy Prometheus and Grafana on Kubernetes to monitor all our servers, Microsoft products, sites, and so on.
- Managed the AWS infrastructure through Terraform.
- Automated everything.
- Wrote Ansible scripts to provision and manage several VMs.
- Coded microservices in Python and/or Go.
- Handled all types of emergencies including downed sites or services, errors, and so on.
DevOps Engineer2018 - 2019Bitcoin Air
Technologies: Node.js, WordPress, Angular, PHP, MySQL, Python, Bash, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Docker Compose, Docker, Ubuntu
- Deployed the entire web infrastructure on scalable Docker containers in Docker Swarm with plans to move it eventually to GCP Kubernetes.
- Implemented continuous integration and deployment pipelines in Jenkins for all of the apps and stacks.
- Developed backup pipelines in Jenkins.
- Debugged and containerized any new app that was not built for Docker.
- Deployed Bitcoin and Peercoin networks on Docker containers.
DevOps Specialist2018 - 2019IBM
Technologies: Automation, Bash Scripting, Ansible, Chef, Citrix, Migration, GitLab, MySQL, Angular, .NET Core, Jenkins, Docker Compose, Docker
- Developed and tested Chef cookbooks for enterprise software; also wrote modules in Ruby for Chef.
- Created internal automation scripts in Bash, Python, Ruby, and PHP.
- Implemented continuous integration and deployment through Jenkins and UCD.
- Deployed internal applications on Docker and Docker Swarm.
- Conducted RHEL administration and management.
Migration Specialist2017 - 2018Christian Tour
Technologies: Reverse Engineering, Debugging, MySQL, MySQL Workbench, Laravel, Amazon Web Services (AWS), PHP
- Documented a legacy app (PHP 5.4).
- Documented code functionality and database schemas.
- Migrated a website from a bare-metal environment to AWS.
- Supported developers in writing a new, improved app in Laravel based on the old one's logic and functionality.
Software Developer and DevOps2016 - 2018Cloud Business Services
Technologies: MongoDB, SlimPHP, Laravel, Ubuntu 16.04, CentOS, VMware, Chef, Docker, Python, Bash, PHP, Angular, Node.js, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Developed an internal management tool used by company employees (Node.js, Angular 2, and PHP).
- Implemented continuous integration and deployment using Jenkins.
- Wrote various necessary tools and microservices in Bash, Python, C#, .NET Core, and PHP.
- Developed bug-tracking automation through Jira.
- Wrote deployment scripts in Chef for enterprise software.
Game Developer2012 - 2016Self-employed | Freelance
Technologies: Lua, C++, C#
- Built various tools in C# used to modify client game content (Lua) and client-server content (Lua).
- Developed tools that automatically play the game or do certain actions in C++.
- Created management tools for social platforms (profiles, pages, groups, and more) in C#.
- Developed server management tools C++.