- Software EngineerShrader Group, LLC (via Toptal)2017 - 2017
Technologies: SSIS, ETL, Data Integration, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core, REST APIs, MS SQL Server, VSTS
- Designed and implemented an ETL pipeline to migrate a large amount of data from a legacy Drupal-based system to the new SQL Azure database.
- Performed a codebase audit and fixed some serious issues related to security, database versioning, testability and overall code quality.
- Made a performance audit and improved the performance of critical APIs up to 10 times.
- Implemented continuous integration pipelines in VSTS.
- Software EngineerCommunity Investors, Inc. (via Toptal)2016 - 2017
Technologies: .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core, REST APIs, Microservices, OAuth, IdentityServer, Twilio, PubNub, SendGrid, MS SQL Server, VSTS
- Implemented a centralized security token service and a granular permission-based authorization system for ASP.NET Core (as opposed to coarse-grained role-based authorization).
- Implemented an automated voicemail system with voice recognition so homeowners can register their visitors by phone and community guards will be immediately notified about new guest invitations.
- Built a notification API for delivering various kinds of notifications to the platform users.
- Implemented a bunch of useful ASP.NET Core extensions and middleware, such as a distributed cache with fallback logic.
- Worked on CI-related stuff, including continuous delivery pipelines and package management.
- Worked on payment systems integration, back-end APIs, web and desktop clients, and much more.
- Senior Software DeveloperInfor2014 - 2016
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET Identity, OWIN, WCF, AngularJS, Bootstrap, MSTest, Moq
- Implemented an administration API with AWS integration for automatic code deployment.
- Created an administration REST service and AngularJS-powered single-page web application on top of it.
- Worked on new features, fixed bugs, and refactored legacy code.
- Software EngineerFreelance2014 - 2014
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET SignalR, ASP.NET Web API, AngularJS, jQuery, D3.js, Bootstrap, MSTest, MoQ
- Implemented a web application for real-time server performance monitoring.
- Created a chart control with D3.js library and helped the client avoid using commercial charting libraries.
- Implemented a REST API for one of the projects from scratch.
- Implemented an efficient parallel data parser for MediaWiki API.
- Had to quickly learn some new technologies and frameworks: ASP.NET SignalR, D3.js, AngularJS, and Bootstrap.
- Senior Software EngineerT-Systems CIS2013 - 2014
Technologies: C#, WPF, WCF, Entity Framework, MS SQL Server, ASP.NET MVC, jQuery
- Implemented new functionalities and business logic for desktop and web applications.
- Helped integrate the software system with external services like SAP and others.
- Provided on-site application support and helped resolve issues on the customer's site.
- Helped to meet a bunch of important deadlines during the project lifetime.
- Made a presentation on code review and best practices applicable to it.
- Software EngineerETNA Software2010 - 2013
Technologies: C#, WCF, Entity Framework, MS SQL Server, ASP.NET MVC, NUnit, MSTest, MoQ
- Designed and developed a bunch of core system components: back-end APIs, services, and libraries for the sogotrade.com trading platform.
- Implemented and supported streaming and load balancing solutions for real-time market data delivery.
- Integrated back-end components with the customer's service monitoring system.
- Developed a market data provider with a web-based admin panel and AmiBroker integration.
- Introduced unit testing practices to the project.