Verified Expert in Engineering
Shamlah is skilled at working with eCommerce clients and understanding their business and capabilities with retail IT systems such as ERP, OMS, PIM, and preparing technical artifacts like POCs, HLD, and functional and technical specifications data mapping and migration documents. She is experienced in Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC), Demandware Pipelines, Controllers, and SFRA.
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Eclipse, Demandware, Bitbucket, GitHub, Jira, Jenkins
The most amazing...
...experience was when I developed custom cartridges to fulfill a client's requirement.
Senior SFCC Mobile App Developer
- Worked in Open Commerce API (OCAPI) to render web content to a retail mobile app with a heavy data flow.
- Collaborated in developing new scripts for monitoring the data flow from the web to mobile. Worked on cart and checkout functionality.
- Accomplished almost every task assigned within the timeline.
- Led two project teams and was involved in the development and client interactions.
- Contributed to code review, deployment, and replication. Created sprint plans and tickets.
- Created TSD and test cases for new integration and customized the code per client requirements.
Salesforce Senior Developer
We Are Envoy LLC
- Took ownership of features and bug fixes and delivered on time.
- Combined with the front end and covered static contents to Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC).
- Worked on slots, assets, and other BM operations while providing SFCC expertise.
- Managed a team of SFCC developers and worked on building a cartridge. The cartridge is currently listed in the market place.
- Collaborated with the client's technical team to ensure accurate requirements and integration.
- Conducted learning sessions and presentations with technologies involved in Salesforce and trained the team for Salesforce certification.
- Contributed to the migration project from Magento to SFCC. Created all data schemas and data mapping documents to migrate products, customers, and orders successfully.
- Used Agile methodology and was part of the sprint planning team; created two custom cartridges for express checkout and real-time shipment cost update.
- Created, from scratch, the production release, and worked with the front-end team to implement new UI in the website.
Senior Software Engineer
- Successfully delivered 4 projects from scratch as part of the Drupal team.
- Prepared for certification and worked on the pipeline as part of the SFCC training team.
- Worked on maintenance projects in SFCC and was part of daily client call and gathering requirements.
Multisite Project for Canadahttps://www.reitmans.com/
Had weekly update calls with the client to get requirements and updates on the sprint status.
I served as one of the lead developers and the scrum leader for everyday calls. Worked full time using Agile methodology.
Implemented payment gateway, shipping method, and express checkout. I also worked on the customer profile customization page.
I was responsible for implementing client requirements for new integrations.
Improved the checkout process and integrated with the UI team to implement new design changes and customizations.
Demandware API, OCAPI
Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC), Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Bitbucket, GitHub, Jira, Jenkins
Agile Software Development
Demandware Architecture, Demandware, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Salesforce, CloudCraze, Eclipse
Salesforce Commerce Cloud, JSON
eCommerce, Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA), APIs, Commerce
Master's Degree in Information Technology
Barathiyar university - Coimbatore, India
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Technology
Anna University - Coimbatore, India
Salesforce Certified Commerce Cloud Digital Developer
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring