Lead Developer2016 - 2019Grupo Allen Argentina
Technologies: C++, React, AngularJS, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Built industrial automation software with a combination of Python and C++.
- Used RabbitMQ to orchestrate a distributed system of sensors, microcontrollers, and Linux-based daemons.
- Created a React front-end with a C++ microcontroller code and a Go middleware for actual interaction with the factory environment.
- Used AVR microcontrollers connected to relays and sensors.
- Built a Rails and React-based logistics system to track the distribution of goods and company property.
- Implemented a variety of sensors and motors orchestrated by a unified framework.
- Implemented React components to improve front-end user experience in a real-time sensor status dashboard.
- Developed an Android mobile app in React Native for logistics handling.
Full-stack Developer2018 - 2018Toptal Client
- Created a large site in Meteor from scratch.
- Deployed the site to AWS.
- Developed support scripts in Python and Ruby.
- Developed the React-based front-end.
- Created a testing framework in Ruby.
Engineer2016 - 2018Clean Energy, Inc.
Technologies: Solidity, React, C++, Go, Python, Bash
- Managed a large cluster of cryptocurrency miners.
- Developed a Python-based multi-threaded framework for control, logging, and supervision of large clusters.
- Wrote Ethereum smart contracts in Solidity.
- Created local blockchain instances to extract statistics and interact with the network.
- Developed an iOS mobile app in React Native.
Lead Developer2015 - 2017Francis Platz
Technologies: AngularJS, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby, MongoDB, Meteor
- Developed a restaurant app suite.
- Created a Meteor-based real-time POS system with a kitchen screen.
- Built a Rails and MongoDB-based statistics application.
- Wrote a Rails and MongoDB-based stock management application.
- Programmed a Rails-based financial system.
- Created a Rails-based test system for the Meteor POS system.
- Built a Java-based Android tablet display for POS.
- Implemented React.js components with the Rails back-end.
Developer2015 - 2015Meedow (Toptal)
Technologies: Backbone.js, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Worked on an already-existing Rails codebase.
- Provided video encoding and HTML5 video player support for an educational website.
- Performed all server administration tasks.
- Managed a web application on English and Chinese websites.
Developer2014 - 2014ReachPeeps (Toptal)
- Made additions and improvements to a pre-existing Node.js application.
- Provided server administration.
Consultant2012 - 2013Freelance
- Coded mobile applications in Sencha Touch 2 and Titanium Mobile using CoffeeScript.
- Completed contracting work for large multi-national companies, including projects for Colgate, Palmolive, International Trucks, and Headway Digital.
- Performed server administration and server-side coding in Python. Managed my hosting service tailored specifically for my clients.
- Developed pixel serving software based on Node.js, currently handling 10+ million hits per day.
- Handled test-driven development in Ruby and Python and the implementation of microservices.
- Used RabbitMQ for complex queues and deferred job processing.
Chief Programmer2010 - 2012The Beachfront Club Company, Ltd.
- Worked as lead developer on an extended project.
- Coordinated a team of developers.
- Coded a large part of the geographic features using GeoDjango, OpenLayers, and jQuery.
- Developed custom OpenLayers plugins.
- Developed a rich client-server map application specifically for the project.
Developer2006 - 2010World News, Inc.
- Managed around fifteen Windows 2000 and Debian servers.
- Implemented integration with previously established systems running on several platforms.
- Participated in layout and UI design.
- Optimized internal company systems relying on an established proprietary framework.