Technical Director2016 - PRESENTHOP-Child Technologies
Technologies: Angular, Xamarin, Node.js, PostgreSQL, ABAC, OAuth2, Bluetooth, OpenID
- Managed a team of four developers and interacted with stakeholders daily to design and build a system that uses data to help autistic people and their caregivers.
- Created a cross-platform mobile app displaying an avatar remote-controlled over WebSockets and Bluetooth. The 3D animated avatar can be fully personalized (character, voice, and outfit) for each user.
- Developed and maintained Angular web applications for dashboarding, content management and data exploration. Optimized application performance to display the millions of data collected with the wearable devices.
- Built and designed a cross-platform app that collects sensitive health-related data from a smartwatch, and combines it to the user’s profile and history to predict current anxiety levels and autistic meltdowns.
- Implemented OAuth2 and OpenID authentication (mobile and web), ABAC authorization, and complete client and server logging system on the NodeJs backend. Secured all communications using HTTPS.
Software Architect2020 - 2020Creative Advanced Technologies (via TopTal)
Technologies: Angular, iOS, Android, Google Cloud Platform, UML
- Performed requirements elicitation and research to design the architecture and lead a team of developers responsible for the development of a COVID-19 contact tracing application for an entire country in the middle-east (30M users).
- Came up with clever solutions to complex problems such as distributing new data every hour to millions of active users while avoiding peak loads or keeping users anonymous while still allowing them to access their covid-19 diagnosis with the app.
- Delivered the high-level architectural design of the entire platform, including a vision document, a high-level system diagram, the user stories and the initial mobile application's UI prototype.
- Designed key low-level architectural components of the platform, delivering an in-depth architectural overview document, the mobile application architecture diagram, several sequence diagrams and the system's data-structures.
- Produced job descriptions for the rest of the development team, including backend developers, iOS and Android developers and DevOps engineers. Also helped the client screen the candidates during the interview process.
ERP Customization Specialist2015 - 2016GURUS Solutions
- Wrote scripts for users of the ERP to query databases, perform data validation, and implement custom business flows. We used unit testing, acceptance testing, and peer reviews for quality assurance.
- Spoke directly to the clients to document their needs and figure out how NetSuite could be configured and customized to fulfill those needs.
- Collaborated with the lead developers to improve and document the development process.
Web Developer2014 - 2015SOS Cuisine
- Developed a recipe recommendation algorithm that ultimately used caching and database optimizations to improve performance.
- Revamped the user profile page, making it responsive, with a cleaner UI and added a “recommended recipes” widget that I created.
Analytics Software Developer2013 - 2014DJL Construction
Technologies: VB.NET, MS Access, VBA, Microsoft Word, C, MinGW, VMWare
- Designed and implemented the system's new architecture.
- Developed software that could analyze and transform data retrieved from different types of sensors used in cement factories and produce one-pager reports for management.
- Created an app that could run on Windows 95 and be operated by factory workers to extract the data recorded by cement factory sensors.