Verified Expert in Engineering
Stefan is a software engineer who has been developing iOS, watchOS, and macOS applications since 2012, with proficiency knowledge in Objective-C and Swift programming languages. He is a dedicated developer, always looking to learn and expand his skill set, utilizing best development practices, implementing new technologies, and writing well structured and optimized code. Adapting and the ability to learn are two of his greatest assets.
Git, Slack, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Xcode, iOS, MacOS
The most amazing...
...thing that I've implemented are polygon interpolation algorithms on top of the Google Maps Engine.
Senior iOS Developer
- Collaborated with Medable’s existing iOS team in realizing the product vision and satisfying business requirements.
- Implemented iOS architecture designs for SDK and app development teams.
- Utilized Medable's CI/CD solution in GitLab for iOS.
- Followed best practices established via process documentation.
- Participated in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices.
Senior iOS Engineer
- Collaborated with key business partners and stakeholders during the entire lifecycle of the projects.
- Performed technical designs and implementation of iOS, iPadOS, and watchOS apps.
- Cooperated with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology, and evaluate technical feasibility.
- Contributed to defining and enforcing engineering processes and practices and helped improve them.
- Participated and contributed to all phases of R&D projects, including ideation, design, programming, unit testing, code review, and deployment planning.
- Updated existing applications as necessary to improve performance or resolve problems, using analysis of results to facilitate upgrades.
- Developed software architecture, solution design, and development practices across multiple iOS projects.
- Improved product quality through code reviews, writing effective unit tests.
- Collaborated with different departments, including product managers and UX and UI designers, as part of a team.
- Participated in and facilitated requirements brainstorming sessions.
- Worked in a fast-paced environment that requires quick adoption of new techniques and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Supported the architect in improving and maintaining the native iOS codebase.
- Involved in analysis, design, and development of the mobile applications solutions for iOS mobile devices.
- Involved in gathering requirements from the client regularly.
- Gained experience with unit test frameworks, continuous integration systems, and documentation of engineering solutions.
New York Hall of Sciencehttps://nysci.org
The application includes the following capabilities: enables patients to give consent in their native language for the use of telemedicine, provides real-time video capabilities on a single platform that is FDA compliant (Title 21 CFR Part 11), allows patients to virtually connect with their site coordinators, investigators, or other care professionals from anywhere in the world.
Swift, Objective-C, Go, AppleScript
iOS SDK, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, iPhone SDK, UIKit, Cocoa, SwiftUI
REST APIs, CocoaPods, Firebase iOS SDK, Node.js, Facebook SDK, Stripe, Mapbox iOS SDK, Mapbox API, WebRTC, Twilio API, Plaid API, Google Maps SDK
Xcode, Terminal, Crashlytics, Git, Slack, Fastlane
Agile Software Development, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Model View Controller (MVC), Mobile Development, Functional Programming, Protocol-Oriented Programming, App Development, Management
iOS, Firebase, Keychain, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), MacOS, WatchOS, Mapbox, Mobile
iPad, Debugging, WebSockets, Social Networks, Cryptocurrency Wallets, Software Development, Fundraising, Trading, Cars, Mobile Apps, Geofencing, Aviation, Aerospace Engineering, Combine, Information Technology, Healthcare IT, Newspapers, Large Scale Distributed Systems
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology
Information Technology School - Belgrade, Serbia
High School Diploma in Aerospace Engineering
Aviation Academy - Belgrade