Full-stack Developer2020 - 2022Beneficent Technology Inc DBA Benetech (via Toptal)
- Developed an app that applies machine learning and metadata analysis techniques to sort, identify, and analyze large collections of video files.
- Created and maintained the front end from scratch using TypeScript, React, React Query, and Material-UI.
- Built and maintained multiple back-end services to support core features of the application, including Flask-based REST API, Celery-based background jobs queue, and gRPC service for on-the-fly machine learning processing.
- Constructed unit and integration tests for the front end and back end. Set up and maintained CI/CD pipelines using GitHub Actions.
- Participated in research tasks. Proposed and implemented new features, including interactive visualization of a high-level structure of large collections of videos (millions of items) using LeafletJS and various dimensionality reduction algorithms.
Full-stack Developer2019 - 2020Tsundoku Partners (via Toptal)
Technologies: Docker Compose, Docker, AWS Lambda, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Flask, React, Linux, REST APIs, GitHub, Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS EC2, NoSQL, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Unit Testing, Containerization, Containers, Git, Ruby, Back-end, Front-end, CSS, AWS, Ubuntu, REST, PyCharm, Python 3
- Developed a web application for stock market analyses.
- Created the web front-end using React and Bootstrap.
- Constructed a microservice ecosystem using Python and Ruby for scraping and digesting data.
Software Engineer2015 - 2019Xored Software, Inc.
- Built a heterogeneous cloud orchestration tool for multiple cloud providers.
- Constructed the core features for complex Eclipse RCP-based testing tool.
- Integrated a test-execution engine into a microservice ecosystem using Spring, Kafka, and Protobuf.
- Created various web applications using Spring and React/Redux.
- Participated in an R&D open source project using Go, Docker, and Kubernetes.