- Back-end Developer2018 - 2018Countalytics (via Toptal)
Technologies: AWS Lambda, Node.js, MongoDB, Redis, IBM Watson
- Created a serverless API integrated with MongoDB, Redis, and IBM Watson.
- Trained and used a visual recognition classifier.
- Created documents and prototypes for future integration with IoT.
- Created a web app to look and work similar to the existing desktop app.
- Created automated tests for critical or hard to test code.
- Created a dynamic application that could change based on where it is running (desktop or mobile).
- Web Developer2014 - 2016Green Letterbox
- Created the service that receives, standardizes, and routes the jobs from the clients. This solution was composed by nine Go services working together.
- Created the React.js applications used for the client's dashboard, inbox, settings, etc.
- Introduced the microservices architecture to replace the previous monolithic application.
- Introduced Docker to facilitate the deployment process and to eliminate problems caused by different environments.
- Provided support on API design and integration.
- IT Teacher2012 - 2014FIEMG
- Developed my skill on how to transmit technology-related ideas to non-technology related people as a teacher. I learned a lot about management, planning, and other things related to development.
- Provided technical expertise for accurate information.
- Provided support to teachers in IT-related subjects.
- Organized events for the students and the community.
- Web Development Manager2011 - 2012People Interactive Brasil
- Developed prototypes and proof-of-concept software.
- Validated ideas and handled planning.
- Managed outsourced projects.
- Developed internal solutions.
- Provided a technical view in meetings.