Co-founder2021 - 2022goHomely (Own project)
- Developed the complete Flutter app and back end to provide a platform for home chefs to sell their food online. goHomely has enabled 100+ chefs all over Bangalore to sell delicious homemade food online.
- Developed the back end using Spring Boot and Kotlin, which is divided into microservices for chefs, customers, agents, etc. Some technologies used were AWS ECS, Docker, Spring Boot, Kotlin, Webflux, Coroutines, R2DBC, Reactive Redis, and S3.
- Used MVVM, ChopperClient, GetIt, and others for the architecture. The code is divided into modules so that common code is shared among chef, customer, and agent apps. The front end is written in Flutter, which supports iOS, Android, and web apps.
Team Lead2019 - 2021epiFi Technologies Pvt Ltd
Technologies: Android, Kotlin, Android Studio, Vim Text Editor, Firebase, Java, SQL, Android Architecture, Flutter, Geolocation, Front-end Development, REST APIs, Android SDK, RxJava 2, JSON, Data Feeds, Coroutines, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM)
- Created a complete Android app from scratch. Created the entire framework.
- Worked on core functionalities of the app, including search and onboarding.
- Involved in hiring, scaling the team from four to 50 developers.
Principal Developer2017 - 2019Rivigo
Technologies: Android, Kotlin, Reactive Programming, Android Studio, Vim Text Editor, Java, RxJava, Functional Reactive Programming, Android Architecture, Geolocation, Front-end Development, Spring, Cloud, REST APIs, Android SDK, RxJava 2, JSON, MySQL, Data Feeds, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM)
- Led the team for development of Android apps from scratch.
- Created a framework for easy sharing of code among these apps.
- Improved the framework, resulting in a massive boost in the productivity of developers.
Software Developer2014 - 2016
Technologies: Java, Android, Android Studio, Vim Text Editor, SQL, Front-end Development, REST APIs, Android SDK, JSON, Data Feeds
- Added in-house support for converting Microsoft PowerPoint (PPTX) to PDF, which resulted in a huge performance gain and better fidelity in PPTX previewing. Used in Gmail and Google drive for PPTX preview.
- Added support for offline printing in the Google Slides app using the Android printing framework.
- Added support of open document presentations (.odp) import/export in Google Docs.