Systems Architect2019 - PRESENTSonda
Technologies: RESTful APIs, RESTful Development, GitLab, React, PostgreSQL, Spring, Java EE
- Created and applied a process to ensure the quality of the delivered projects that includes running Sonar and checking test coverage.
- Managed performance issues on several projects, fixing them, using the cache, and a proper query.
- Worked on implementing and maintaining RESTful APIs using JAVA EE, including its documentation.
Full-stack Developer2021 - 2021PLS Logistics
Technologies: Java, Angular, REST APIs, Spring
- Developed an app that monitors shipments available, won, and lost from different carriers. With this app will be possible to track and manage shipments to the company.
- Implemented a third-party API to deactivate an old system they were using.
- Created an email and push notification system to let the user always be updated on new changes and quickly get an action.
Front-end Developer2020 - 2020MainStreet
- Developed complete new flows to improve user's accessibility and accession helping out the sales team.
- Created from scratch front end tests using Jest and Cypress, using the best practices to provide good maintainability.
- Improved the development process using components that could be reusable and with the right tools to improve coding.
Senior Full-stack Developer2011 - 2019Accenture
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC 5, Portlets, JSF, GitLab, Subversion (SVN), Redux, Cypress.io, Web Forms, C#, Oracle, Vue.js, Java
- Created a custom module to work with WEM, used by the portlets deployed inside it.
- Created a batch tool to extract all bugs using VSTS and a script to send a weekly email with pending bugs, highlighting the ones that were too old.
- Worked as a scrum master and consultant for a team with almost 10 other developers and delivered every sprint on the expected date.
- Gave production support so that packages could be installed as expected, aggregating value to the delivered product.
- Worked at the client site to gather requirements for the future sprints, discussing and lining up the requirements with users' needs.
- Introduced QA to our deliveries using Sonar and Cypress.io. On every sprint, tests were executed and verified if the new features didn't break the expected behavior of the system.
- Supported numerous legacy modules, written in C, C++, PL/SQL, Shell scripting, and more.
- Worked with Vue.js, Redux, and TypeScript and created a web app so that thousands of users can monitor and manage their telecom accounts.