Engineering Lead and Full-stack Developer2022 - 2022US Healthcare SaaS (Toptal Projects)
- Led the engineering for one of the biggest Toptal projects so far.
- Defined the technology stack for a new medical healthcare SaaS product for the US combining EMR, PM, and medical billing.
- Led the front-end development using React, TypeScript, and Tailwind CSS and back-end development using Node.js, Express.js, and Apollo.
- Assisted with effort estimation, roadmap creation, and integration of third-party solutions, as well as their technical evaluation.
- Supported hiring of new talents, onboarding, and scaling the team.
Full-stack Developer2021 - 2021Spontaneousli (Toptal)
- Developed a Slack app to make random ad-hoc video calls with colleagues.
- Evaluated new product ideas and created prototypes.
- Supported the app with effort estimations and high-level roadmap creation.
Solution Architect, Team and Infrastructure Lead2021 - 2021Bitus Labs (2 Toptal Projects)
- Defined the architecture for two projects to launch a decentralized crypto exchange platform for leveraged trading.
- Set up the infrastructure on AWS (S3, CloudFront, ECR, ECS, and Aurora) and a CI/CD pipeline using GitHub Actions.
- Oversaw the technical development of both platforms and coordinated and aligned both development teams.
- Assisted with effort estimates and internal and external hiring and staffing of developers for the projects.
Founder and CTO2021 - 2021Patent Claim Editor
- Implemented an Electron-based offline editor to reduce the manual effort for patent attorneys when drafting patent claims.
- Generated word documents automatically with detection of document changes.
- Oversaw development, launch, and sales of the new product.
Co-founder & CTO2020 - 2021Million Ventures
- Co-founded a venture builder to create new digital ventures.
- Advised startups in the developer and productivity tools space.
- Created a custom eCommerce shop using Shopify and automated fulfillment processes using the Shopify API.
Engineering Manager2018 - 2019SAP
- Improved existing CI/CD services across SAP, including source code management, artifact management, CI/CD infrastructure services, licensing scans, security scans, and quality scans.
- Managed the developer and quality tools teams responsible for internal services to increase development productivity and fulfill corporate requirements.
- Defined the overall vision and mission for the department.
- Hired new employees and supported and coached team members in their personal and professional development.
Product Manager2012 - 2018SAP
- Enabled and scaled new development services such as GitHub and Slack for over 20,000 developers.
- Collaborated with external vendors, performed due diligence, and coordinated between various departments such as legal, security, data protection, and purchasing.
- Promoted open-source practices for development and released an open-source project to handle contributor license agreements.
- Managed the product development of internal services, from discovery to delivery and operations.
- Organized a worldwide training program for Git and GitHub.
- Selected for outstanding contribution and strategic thinking as part of the company-wide catalyst program.
Software Engineer2010 - 2012SAP
- Developed a system to localize defects faster, significantly reducing the time and effort spent on root cause analysis.
- Published patent EP2960799A1 on the localization of defects in software integration tests.
- Built an integration to create support tickets from running applications while automatically capturing application runtime information.
- Was recognized for exceptional contribution and great potential as part of the company-wide talent program.
Software Engineer2007 - 2010SAP
Technologies: API Integration, Design Patterns, Data Structures, APIs, Databases, Agile, Test-driven Development (TDD), ABAP
- Implemented data aggregation methods to speed up the processing of financial transactions.
- Designed and implemented an enhanced versioned storage system for financial transactions.
- Introduced an automated testing framework for the inbound processing of financial transactions.
- Supported the writing of new specification documents for the upcoming release of the product.
- Organized and conducted internal workshops for efficient programming, test-driven development, and Agile development methods.