Lead Front-end Developer2017 - PRESENTAssist — Conversocial
- Led the front-end team and implemented most of the front end of the company's main product: a chatbot platform.
- Introduced Ngrx to control the state of the application centralized using Ngrx/Store.
- Restructured and refactored the code; added unit and E2E tests, linter, and solved memory leaks.
- Developed the graph visualization of chatbots on the company's main product: Assist Signal. Used the library Vis.js.
- Contributed to the development of a web React-based chat app.
Product Lead | Full-stack Software Engineer2017 - 2017Anguleris (via Toptal)
- Built the front end with Angular 4.
- Defined and maintained the architecture of the main products of the company—a BIM marketplace solution.
- Developed the back end with C#.NET and SQL Server.
- Managed a geographically distributed team of developers (USA and Ukraine).
- Acted as the product owner—receiving the requests from business and defining the stories for the team.
Senior Full-stack .NET/Angular Software Architect2016 - 2017IntelliSIMS (via Toptal)
- Created a web application from scratch. The app is a responsive web app written in Angular 2 with the back end on Azure with SQL Server and a Web API RESTful service to access the data.
- Used OpenStreetMaps to show maps and Chart.js to show the charts on the web app.
- Made use of Aspose.Words to create rich Word and PDF reports based on the data.
- Developed the front end using Angular 2.
- Built the back end using the C# .NET Web API and Entity Framework.
Full-stack Developer | CTO2015 - 2017Quero Frete
- Developed the whole solution architecture for the back-end using a SQL Server, a RESTful API, and an Entity Framework; for the front-end used HTML5, Bootstrap, jQuery, and Angular 2.
- Managed and worked as the main developer of the Android app using many open source libraries, with offline access to all features, location, charts, performance optimization, and easy to use UI. Also implemented unit testing and automated tests.
- Fine-tuned the SQL Server database to be able to reduce costs on the hosting on Azure by using smaller servers.
- Worked as the product owner—collecting feedback from the customers and other stakeholders on the company in order to improve the system.
- Managed the team with Scrum and Agile methodologies—teaching the team and improving the productivity.
Full-stack Developer | Scrum Master2008 - 2014MECOM do Brasil
- Participated in the development of several web and mobile apps as the tech lead, designing the architecture, and handling the most challenging parts.
- Led the development of the mecFLEET web application new version using Ext JS, implementing grid paging, and filtering on the server and many new features.
- Developed (full-stack) a web portal for vacation planning; using Angular 2 on the front-end and Node.js on the back-end.
- Led the development of the mecTRACE mobile application, a cellphone tracking app, for Android and iOS. The application was integrated into the mecFLEET web app; using its web service API and also our own web service API on Node.js.
- Implemented Scrum processes for the Brazilian team which improved the productivity and also trained the German teams on Scrum and Agile.
- Hired, created, and structured the development team for the company in Brazil.
Full-stack Developer | Tech Leader2006 - 2007MECOMO
Technologies: Entity Framework, SQL, Microsoft Visual Studio, CSS, .NET, SOAP, Windows Mobile, Model View Controller (MVC), C#, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET
- Developed the web application (ASP.NET) for the AOL Friends finder, a cellphone tracking solution.
- Created a Windows mobile application for BMW called Routenwetter (WeatherRoute) using MapPoint web services and a weather web service, to show the route together with the weather information on the map.
- Developed a web version (ASP.NET) for the MECOMO Friendsfinder application.
- Built the first web version (ASP.NET) for the product mecFleet, a vehicle tracking system.
- Developed the SOAP web services API for the mecFleet application to let third party companies to access the location data of the vehicles.
Full-stack Developer2005 - 2006Dell
Technologies: SQL, Microsoft Visual Studio, CSS, .NET, SOAP, Windows Mobile, Microsoft SQL Server, C#, ASP.NET
- Worked as a member of a Scrum team and trained a great deal with Agile methodologies.
- Fixed many bugs on the ASP.NET application for order management in the Dell factories.
- Helped organize the processes and default documents generated by the development team.
- Interacted with team members in Texas, Brazil, and India on development.
- Organized a local event for the global launching of Microsoft Visual Studio 2005.
Full-stack Developer2004 - 2005HP | Hewlett Packard
Technologies: SQL, Microsoft Visual Studio, .NET, SOAP, C#, Windows Forms
- Contributed to the development of the Brazilian Stock Market (BOVESPA) core system.
- Developed a feature (front and back end) to send alerts about stock prices based on many possible variables using C#.
- Developed the client-side part of the feature to show stock prices and a variation highlight banner using Windows Forms and C#.
- Developed an application for web access to administration information about the stability of the system on the server.
- Handled and was responsible for the development of the connection of the client side to the server side using Sockets and MSMQ (Microsoft Message Queuing).
Web and Mobile Developer2002 - 2004Mobiltec
Technologies: SQL, Microsoft Visual Studio, .NET, SOAP, Windows Mobile, Microsoft SQL Server, C#, ASP.NET
- Created SOAP web services for syncing Windows Mobile data with the server.
- Worked on a Windows mobile component that is middle ware for syncing data between the device and the back-end.
- Developed a web application for managing the files on the sync process.
- Built a desktop application to manage several Windows mobile devices on the field (sort of an MDM system).
- Managed the development team by distributing the tasks between the developers and testers and reporting to the general manager.