Verified Expert in Engineering
Tiberiu is a senior developer specializing in building complex architectures on the back end with elegantly simple code and easy-to-use UXs for the front end. His main stack consists of React, Vue, Node.js, and Flask. He worked as a freelancer for eight years, working all around the globe. He's delivered projects for Precision Drilling, Reserve, Bayern AG, Airbus Defence & Space, Enel, and Topflight Apps. Tiberiu has also founded two startups and is now getting back into freelancing.
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Docker, Linux, Ruby
The most amazing...
...project I've had was Reserve, scaling from four countries to 25, covering more than 75% of Latin America. I was the release manager and lead developer.
Senior React Native Developer
- Managed the release process for the app, ensuring timely delivery to customers. Implemented automatic deployments for mobile pipelines for our 100,000 members.
- Adapted the application for the Mexican audience through strategic STP integration, contributing to increased user appeal and engagement.
- Created reports based on deployment metrics and integrate them into the process to speed up the release process. Coordinated with stakeholders to ensure seamless code pushes.
- Spearheaded the refactoring initiative, implementing a new design system across the entire application for a cohesive and modern user experience.
- Implemented blocking notifications in just two weeks to inform users about some breaking changes inside the app.
- Reimplemented the connection to the back end using openAPI instead of generic fetches, thus improving the collaboration between the back-end and front-end workers.
- Improved the security of the application by implementing SOC2 compliance.
- Implemented custom secure and persistent state management for the wallet application.
- Accelerated the application's build time by an impressive 10x by transitioning from webpack to Vite as the build system while also eliminating create-react-app scripts.
- Optimized application performance by locally implementing all components, removing antD, and significantly reducing bundle size, leading to faster loading times.
- Devised and implemented an innovative state management logic within the URL, streamlining data passing through the company and enhancing overall efficiency.
- Pioneered the development of a robust mechanism for generating reports, empowering data-driven decision-making processes.
- Founded a fintech startup with a team of four that offered a SaaS and a business model comprising a B2B and B2C. The B2B part allowed all the banks and the fintech to coexist in a shared space, and the B2C brought customers to this space.
- Oversaw and created the architecture of the app and thought about how the microservices are going to interact with each other. Transitioned eventually to the front-end part because there was a need at the time.
- Worked in a hectic environment and built a very exciting product. Showcased it to some strong players in the fintech world, one of which is the director of Banca Transilvania and the one from Banca Feroviara Romana.
- Built a company with the principal value proposition of putting all the banks and financial institutions on common ground by implementing APIs from the banks that accepted European open banking regulations. This built a free fintech market.
- Developed a reliable front end with an emphasis on improving the user experience by optimizing the flows that the user has in the application.
- Solved bugs in the codebase that were directly impacting the clients of the application.
- Implemented strict checks for TypeScript in the codebase.
- Developed multiple applications in my time there as this company specialized in creating MVPs: an online store app, an app for self-monitoring a COVID-19 infection, and an interface for tracking the prices of cryptocurrencies.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Clockify and Clickup as reporting tools. Then, we transitioned to using GitHub for organizing our projects.
- Oversaw a project team with three other employees tasked with creating HIPAA-compliant applications from the ground up.
Software Engineer | Partner
- Improved airplane simulators and ensured they met FAA standards, including EET upgrading.
- Developed innovative machine-learning techniques for flight simulators.
- Built a billing service for ENEL in a project alongside my team. This project is especially amazing during the pandemic when everything moved online.
- Maintained and upgraded Boeing, CAE, and Airbus airplane simulators.
P4 Deep Learning Detection of Network Intrusions
I am now studying the impact of Markov chains in network anomaly detection.
• You can connect to a server
• You can video chat with others in a single room
• You can have multiple rooms and let the people connect to them
Signature Forgery Detection Toolhttps://github.com/tibi77/simple-signature-analysis
Presentation Application for the National Botanical Garden
The project was the MVP for the National Botanical Garden in Bucharest, and it continues using the code that I and my team have written for it.
ECMWF IFS Python Bindingshttps://github.com/esowc/openifs-scm-python
Tools and Examples for Visualizing HPC Performance Data for the IFShttps://github.com/esowc/HPC-performance-profiling-tool
Express.js, React Native, Redux, Flutter, Next.js, Tailwind CSS, OAuth 2, Electron, Flask, gRPC
React, Node.js, REST APIs, Turf.js, MobX, D3.js, Redux-Saga
Figma, Firebase Analytics, Webpack 4, Webpack 3, Sentry, Visual Studio App Center
Parallel Programming, REST, Web Architecture, Clean Code
Linux, Firebase, WordPress, Mobile, iOS, Android, Mapbox, Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Azure, Webflow
AmCharts, Full-stack Development, Full-stack, Storybook, Minimum Viable Product (MVP), Architecture, Progressive Web Applications (PWA), Front-end, Mobile First, CI/CD Pipelines, IT Security, German, AI Programming, Distributed Software, Distributed Systems, P4, Global Product Management, Visx, PWA, Vite, Application State Management
Master's Degree in Computer Science
University Polytechnic of Bucharest - Bucharest Romania
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science Engineering
University Politehnica of Bucharest - Bucharest Romania
Linux Professional Institute Certification
Linux Professional Institute
Deutsche Sprach Diplom