Senior Web Developer2017 - PRESENTEmakina
Technologies: Java, Spring, Adobe Experience Manager, Thymeleaf, Sightly, MySQL, JPA Repository, AWS API Gateway, AWS CloudSearch, AWS S3, AWS ElastiCache
- Contributed to a Unilever Food Solutions (UFS) project using one of the leading CMS platforms - Adobe Experience Manager.
- Served as part of the scrum team in Amsterdam for UFS as a remote developer.
- Implemented the service endpoints for UFS along with JPA repository for data layer and SwaggerUI for presentation layer using Java Spring framework.
- Used various AWS technologies (API Gateway, CloudSearch, ElastiCache, S3) to satisfy the related requirements of the UFS project.
- Integrated Facebook into the UFS platform.
- Installed a Livechat Agent App Extension integration into the backoffice of UFS platform.
Lead Software Developer2013 - 2017Deytek Bilişim
- Designed a vehicle routing optimization service for a national shipment company. The solution was basically a novel approach to a traveling salesman problem which we first generated a set of capacitated Convex Hulls, then optimized the solution using a 3-opt heuristic.
- Led the team working on an enterprise file sharing solution which has desktop, web, and mobile clients.
- Implemented the web service of an enterprise file sharing solution from scratch using WCF. The endpoints were optimized to support windows authentication for intranet clients, and to support basic authentication for mobile clients.
- Created the web client of the enterprise file sharing solution from scratch using .net MVC.
- Integrated with OnlyOffice to provide online real-time document viewing and editing functionalities to the web application of the enterprise file sharing solution.
- Designed and developed the desktop application of the enterprise file sharing solution from scratch, using Windows Forms with CefSharp at the presentation layer.
- Introduced a local synchronization functionality for the desktop application of the enterprise file sharing solution using WCF duplex bindings.
Software Developer2012 - 2013Demiray Telekom
- Implemented an internal Project Management System using C# MVC.
- Implemented a file backup application using WinForms for the desktop application and WCF for the service layer.