CIO2021 - PRESENTGeneo Health Technologies
Technologies: Amazon API Gateway, Amazon DynamoDB, Elsa Workflows, C#.NET, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL), .NET Core, DevOps, CIO, LINQ, Agile Software Development, SQL, REST APIs, AWS CodePipeline, Git, Amazon EC2, Continuous Integration (CI), Microservices, AWS Lambda, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Visual Studio, Continuous Delivery (CD), Jira, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Non-CMS Web Development, Design Patterns, Unit Testing, Moq, Messaging, Entity Framework
- Designed desktop-based genomic analysis software with microservice architecture using Elsa Workflows, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon API Gateway, and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) for the desktop app.
- Worked on the feasibility analysis of the project. Gathered requirements from the business team of medical and bioinformatic experts and devised architectural approaches to implement the requested software.
- Planned the whole project according to the business requirements. Made strategic decisions to find the gaps in the genomic analysis market and design the software to cover those holes to become successful.
- Implemented multiple CI/CD pipelines to build at least three different projects (a WPF desktop app, a genomic analysis project (a Unix-based workflow engine), an account service (Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon API Gateway, and Amazon Cognito) using AWS CodeBuild and AWS CodePipeline.
- Managed a team of juniors to create a complex project from scratch. Created all tasks and stories atomically so the team could carry them out without much struggle.
- Worked on preparing both design and graduation documents for government-supported projects.
C# and .NET Cloud Engineer2019 - PRESENTDeckers - Deckers US
Technologies: C#, AWS Lambda, Microservices, EventBus, C#.NET, APIs, REST, Amazon Web Services (AWS), .NET Core, LINQ, Agile Software Development, SQL, Windows Services, REST APIs, AWS CodePipeline, Git, Microsoft SQL Server, Web Server (IIS), Continuous Integration (CI), Amazon DynamoDB, Microsoft Visual Studio, jQuery, SQL Server 2016, jQuery DataTables, Continuous Delivery (CD), Jira, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Non-CMS Web Development, Design Patterns, Unit Testing, Moq, Messaging, Entity Framework
- Worked on re-platforming the in-house order management system of the client from their on-premise solution to AWS using event-driven microservice architectures.
- Designed and implemented cloud microservices. Embraced the IaaS approach and created the resources using AWS CloudFormation. Used AWS services such as Lambda, SNS, SQS, Eventbridge, DynamoDB, S3, Amazon CloudWatch, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, Amazon API Gateway, and IAM.
- Worked on support cycles where we had to monitor the systems 24/7 and be the first responders in case of an issue.
- Specialized in payment systems and integrations. Implemented four different payment provider integrations while familiarizing myself with over ten.
Senior Software Engineer2019 - 2019FeatureMind
Technologies: Demandware, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC)
- Launched two eCommerce websites for enterprise clients for the brands such as L'Ôccitane and Yves Saint Laurent.
- Worked on initial phases of the Idealz.com project using SFCC.
- Adapted in such a short time to an unknown technology SFCC. Helped a team of juniors to work on the project and successfully launched the projects within the timeline.
AEM Developer2019 - 2019eresources, LLC
- Worked as an AEM consultant for ABA.com under EResources team.
- Analyzed the whole system, documented the existing project, and provided diagrams for the product owners to understand their own system. The actual development team had too fast of a circulation; hence the project architecture was unknown.
- Tracked performance pits, bugs, and design issues and suggested solutions to overcome the issues. Discovered a crucial design issue that was causing logins to take more than 100 seconds and provided the correct solution approach.
Senior Web Developer2017 - 2019Emakina
Technologies: Unit Testing, AEM, Web Development, Amazon ElastiCache, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Amazon CloudSearch, Amazon API Gateway, JPA, MySQL, Sightly, Thymeleaf, Adobe Experience Manager, Spring, Java, Microservices, AWS Lambda, APIs, REST, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Agile Software Development, SQL, REST APIs, Git, jQuery, jQuery Validation, Spring Data JPA, Spring REST, Sass, Spring Boot, Jira, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Design Patterns, Maven, Mockito, Bamboo, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, RabbitMQ
- Contributed to a Unilever Food Solutions (UFS) project using one of the leading CMS platforms—Adobe Experience Manager.
- Served as part of the scrum team in Amsterdam for UFS as a remote developer.
- Implemented the service endpoints for UFS and the JPA repository for the data layer and Swagger UI for the presentation layer using the Java Spring framework.
- Used various AWS technologies (API Gateway, CloudSearch, ElastiCache, S3) to satisfy the related requirements of the UFS project.
- Integrated Facebook login into the UFS platform.
- Installed the LiveChat Agent App integration into the back office of the UFS platform.
Lead Software Developer2013 - 2017Deytek Bilişim
- Designed a vehicle routing optimization service for a national shipment company. Came up with a novel approach to the traveling salesman problem where we generated a set of Capacitated Convex Hulls, then optimized the solution using a 3-opt heuristic.
- Led the team working on an enterprise file-sharing solution that has desktop, web, and mobile clients.
- Implemented the web service of an enterprise file-sharing solution from scratch using WCF. The endpoints were optimized to support windows authentication for intranet clients and to support basic authentication for mobile clients.
- Created the web client of the enterprise file-sharing solution from scratch using .NET MVC.
- Integrated with OnlyOffice to provide online real-time document viewing and editing functionalities to the web application of the enterprise file-sharing solution.
- Designed and developed the desktop application of the enterprise file-sharing solution from scratch, using Windows Forms with CefSharp at the presentation layer.
- Introduced a local synchronization functionality for the desktop application of the enterprise file-sharing solution using WCF duplex bindings.
Software Developer2012 - 2013Demiray Telekom
- Implemented an internal project management system using C# MVC.
- Implemented a file backup application using WinForms for the desktop application and WCF for the service layer.
- Converted the entire Turkish constitutional law from Office documents into a structured database using C#.