Full-stack Developer2019 - PRESENTSnappy Kraken
- Maintained a SaaS product used by many users and several enterprise clients.
- Developed new features and fixed bugs in the existing multipage application based on WordPress and Vue.js.
- Developed a single-page application based on Laravel and Vue.js as a side project.
- Optimized the previous version of the company's web page by increasing its Google Lighthouse score.
- Collaborated with the design department to create a newly redesigned web page.
Lead Front-end Developer2020 - 2020Timbergrove
- Oversaw and participated in the development of multiple complex single-page applications.
- Designed and improved the architecture of multiple applications, refactored essential legacy code, and introduced a state management library.
- Led a complete redesign of an existing application.
- Put in place useful tools and CI processes to improve the developer experience and eliminate preventable bugs.
- Reviewed regularly the code of four front-end developers, taught them best practices, and helped them resolve tricky issues.
Front-end Developer2018 - 2019Mapotic
- Led the process of making the application more reactive using a state management library.
- Contributed to the redesign of the application's UI.
- Proposed and executed some crucial refactorings of the legacy code that made the application more stable.
- Covered basic use cases with a set of E2E tests using Cypress.
- Advocated the use of GitFlow to speed up the development process and deployment cycle.
Co-founder2017 - 2019Lumeer
- Designed a reactive front-end architecture to support switching between various visual interpretations of data and enable collaboration between multiple users.
- Switched the back end to a three-layer architecture to support growing the application's size with minimal technical debt.
- Led a team of up to five developers, implemented frequent code reviews, and advocated industry-best practices.
- Set up an E2E test suite and covered important parts of the application by automated tests.
- Reported and fixed bugs in various libraries our product depended on.
- Contributed to business planning and strategic decision-making.
Quality Engineer2013 - 2017Red Hat
Technologies: API Testing, REST, JBoss AS, JPA, Maven, WildFly, Java EE, Java
- Tested JBoss Business Process Management (BPM) Suite and JBoss Business Rules Management System (BRMS) products.
- Ran automated test suites and analyzed test results.
- Tested installers, the BPM engine, web application UIs, remote APIs, and performance.
- Reported around 200 complex bugs and verified much more.
- Created three large automated test suites from scratch.
- Made over 30 voluntary code contributions to tested projects.