Co-founder2017 - PRESENTLumeer
Technologies: Angular, TypeScript, Java, MongoDB
- Designed a reactive front-end architecture to support switching between various visual interpretations of data and enable collaboration between multiple users.
- Switched the back end to a three-layer architecture in order to support growing the application's size with minimal technical debt.
- Led a team of up to five developers, implemented frequent code reviews, and advocated industry-best practices.
- Set up E2E test suite and covered important parts of the application by automated tests.
- Reported and fixed bugs in various libraries our product depended on.
- Was involved in business planning and strategic decision-making.
Front-end Developer2018 - 2019Mapotic
Technologies: Angular, TypeScript, Leaflet
- Led the process of making the application more reactive using a state management library.
- Contributed to the redesign of the application's UI.
- Proposed and executed some crucial refactorings of the legacy code that made the application more stable.
- Covered basic use cases by a set of E2E tests using Cypress.
- Advocated the use of GitFlow to speed-up the development process and deployment cycle.
Quality Engineer2013 - 2017Red Hat
Technologies: Java, Java EE
- Tested JBoss BPM Suite and JBoss BRMS products.
- Ran automated test suites and analyzed test results.
- Tested installers, the BPM engine, web application UIs, remote APIs, and performance.
- Reported around 200 complex bugs and verified much more.
- Created three large test suites from scratch.
- Made over 30 voluntary code contributions to tested projects.