Front-end Developer2020 - PRESENTPricemoov
Technologies: React, TypeScript
- Led the front-end development of a smart price recommendations platform used by large retail and eCommerce clients.
- Implemented and managed companies' Design System library.
- Profiled critical components, eliminating wasting renders which dramatically improved performance.
- Simplified the project structure, emphasizing reusability and scalability.
Full-stack Developer2019 - 2020Avatar Engines LLC
Technologies: MongoDB, Node.js, React
- Worked on providing API endpoints with Node.js/Inversify and MongoDB.
- Built from scratch admin platform for managing platform's database entities and users using React, Node.js, and Mongoose.
- Implemented complex UI components with React/TypeScript and SCSS.
- Improved the UX by creating several DnD-based components.
- Wrote scripts to use and manipulate data from various sources.
React Developer2019 - 2019Mobilize (via Toptal)
Technologies: Styled Components, Redux, React
- Migrated an AngularJS codebase into React.
- Implemented new features on community platform.
- Improved the front-end architecture by reorganizing modules.
React Developer2019 - 2019BCG GAMMA (via Toptal)
Technologies: Node.js, Recharts, Python, Deck.gl, React
- Developed a prototype used to visualize transportation routes using React, Antd, and Deck.gl.
- Built a scheduling tool in the form of a Gantt chart using React and Material-UI.
- Researched and selected libraries and tools.
- Balanced requirements, UX, and deadlines in order to get most of the business value in a limited timeframe.
- Designed APIs and manipulated big data.
- Composed scripts—with Python and Node.js—to parse complex data structures.
Front-end Developer2019 - 2019Softimation (via Toptal)
Technologies: NgRx, Angular
- Finished implementing a cryptocurrency exchange built using Angular.
- Handled the pixel-perfect implementation of the specs (Zeplin).
- Used Angular animations to improve the overall UX.
- Converted a web app to a native version using Cordova.
- Transformed the app to be mobile-first and fully responsive.
Senior Front-end Developer2017 - 2019Goreha (via Toptal)
Technologies: Bootstrap, Angular Material, NgRx, Angular
- Led the front-end development of a multi-lingual digital rehabilitation platform.
- Used Angular 5 and NgRx to make the Reactive front end.
- Migrated and merged an admin panel application into the platform.
- Built from scratch a product website with React and GatsbyJS.
Front-end Developer2017 - 2017Paladin (via Toptal)
Technologies: Django, Bootstrap
- Implemented a mobile-first responsive design.
- Introduced style guides to the project.
- Improved the overall user experience.
Expert Front-end Developer2017 - 2017Thinkover (via Toptal)
Technologies: D3.js, TypeScript, Angular
- Designed the application architecture.
- Led the front-end development.
- Implemented visual design solutions (Zeplin).
- Visualized several data structures using D3.js.
- Introduced Sass style guides for a responsive design.
Software Engineer2015 - 2016Zuehlke Engineering
- Worked on several mobile-first web applications with rich user experiences.
- Led the development process of a portfolio management tool application for an investment company in Zurich.
- Designed several charts for the visualization of complex data sets using D3.js.
- Gave lectures on various technical topics such as ECMAScript 6 and unit testing.
- Mentored and knowledge-shared with younger colleagues.
Software Developer2014 - 2015Levi9 Global Sourcing Balkan
Technologies: Web Services, OSGi, Hibernate, Spring, Java
- Worked as a part of an Agile team in the development of an enterprise service bus for Amsterdam Airport.
- Designed and developed multiple OSGI modules for integration with external and internal systems.
- Redesigned and refactored a system making it more maintainable and highly testable.
- Introduced guidelines for unit testing on a project.