CEO2016 - PRESENTBotsify
- Founded of Botsify.com startup where I have been working for almost five years in the capacity of CEO.
- Managed teams and performed the duties of the infrastructure planning and solution architect frequently. Designed new systems as required.
- Made sure the UI/UX is easy to use, integrated the methods to improve the MRR of the product, and designed the product from the business point of view (not just the developer point of view).
Full-stack Developer2018 - 2020IdealEstate
- Developed the application that connects several real estate agents in the USA from the ground up using ListHub API. The social channel helped real estate people to connect and recommend each other.
- Fixed bugs within the application, wrote automated test cases using PHP Unit and made sure the quality of the code was up-to-the demand.
- Oversaw the launching process which resulted in the subscription of over 1,000 people on the platform.
CTO, Co-founder2014 - 2016Vortechs Innovations
Technologies: Git, Linux, MySQL, WordPress, Laravel, PHP
- Worked as CTO and co-founder of a service-based company.
- Provided estimations on different projects based on the client's requirements for the proposal.
- Implemented over twenty projects alone or in collaboration with with a small team of developers.
- Established company culture and implemented best software engineering practices across the company.
Software Engineer2015 - 2015Aurea Softwares
Technologies: Git, Linux, MySQL, PHP
- Fulfilled custom data extraction and manipulation requirements for clients of a large email marketing software.
- Talked to customers to get their requirements about their custom tasks.
- Did requirements analysis and estimation for different custom tasks coming from the clients of the software.
Intern Software Engineer2013 - 2014Venture Dive
Technologies: CodeIgniter, MySQL, Facebook API, PHP
- Worked on Athan, an app that sends daily Athan reminders on the user's Facebook wall.