Verified Expert in Engineering
The most amazing...
...thing I've worked on is Neufluence, an influencer marketing platform where one can connect brands with influencers.
- Created the UI for a complete application and integrated APIs to make it fully functional.
- Provided support consistently to the team and project owner to ensure we got everything working as expected.
- Oversaw the usage of the application using LogRocket and fixed any potential bugs that were already present.
Technical Project Manager
- Helped the customer build UIs according to their needs by providing proper support and design ideas. The client was already a Figma designer, so I assisted in creating Figma designs by giving adequate feedback and support.
- Oversaw the process of creating a working and functional web app using Next.js and Python Django. Reviewed code and merged pull requests.
- Managed post-production and user feedback. Led junior developers in the team and helped them complete features on time.
Full-stack Lead Developer
- Developed the influencer search feature for the application, where brands can search and find influencers for their marketing.
- Tracked issues using LogRocket and interacted with users to fix them following the best practices.
- Managed and distributed tasks among internees and junior developers and kept track of their progress.
An Online Freelance Agency
- Developed multiple applications while working in the freelancing agency and achieved everything on time while keeping a high rating.
- Communicated with various clients and helped them accomplish their goals while managing teams.
- Acted as a project manager on more than three projects, all of which were completed successfully.
- Developed a voice-assisted eCommerce store using AI and React that helps disabled persons navigate the website smoothly.
- Created scripts to automate redundant work, including component creation, folders creation, and website automation.
- Kept track of repositories, reviewed code from different developers, and managed pull requests.
- Developed Magento clone using MERN stack and Ant Design to manage client's eCommerce.
- Created a web-based language compiler, which helps compile code on the go.
- Built an eCommerce mobile application using React Native.
As the technical project manager, I managed the technical aspects of the project, including the development and implementation of the survey platform, data collection and analysis, and reporting. I also ensured that the technology behind this platform was secure, accurate, and user-friendly.
The survey platform was designed to be user-friendly and anonymous to encourage participants to be honest and candid in their responses. It was built using the latest technologies and frameworks, such as React, Python, Django, and Postgres.
As the full-stack lead developer, I led the development team in creating and implementing a comprehensive platform that enables the seamless execution of influencer marketing campaigns. I also oversaw the overall technical direction of the project, managed the development team, and implemented best practices to ensure timely delivery and high-quality results.
The platform includes a user-friendly interface that allows companies to easily identify and connect with influencers, track campaign performance, and analyze data to optimize their marketing strategy. It also provides tools for influencers to manage their campaigns, track their earnings, and interact with their audience. The platform was built using the latest web technologies and frameworks, such as React, Node.js, and MongoDB, ensuring scalability and high performance.
Maxxis | Pakistan Web Apphttps://maxxis.pk
I worked as a lead developer in the team. My major responsibility was managing developers (assigning and reviewing tasks) and then implementing critical features myself to save time. I was also tasked with managing pipelines to transfer code from our repository to servers without hustle.
Tailwind CSS and SCSS were leveraged to create an intuitive and visually captivating user interface. Tailwind provided a utility-first CSS framework for unique designs, while SCSS enriched our CSS, enhancing readability and maintainability.
Communication with the Shopify back end was facilitated through the Shopify API and GraphQL. The Shopify API provided an interface to the ecosystem, enabling features like product listing and checkout. GraphQL efficiently loaded specific data sets, reducing data fetching issues.
I worked closely with the back-end team to integrate tools and data into the user interface, ensuring rich, customizable data views for an immersive art shopping experience.
I was the lead developer in this project, managing the team and helping choose libraries, frameworks, linting, and stuff that would boost the application's performance. I added some critical features in the app that were highly time sensitive to ensure the project was completed before the deadline.
Toptal Node.js Acceleratorhttps://www.loom.com/share/462b9bff40ff42a8b1c230cbca1c7cfd
Energized Enterprise LLC Web Apphttp://journeyintotheheartofegypt.com
The website serves as a platform for a two-week spiritual pilgrimage tour of Egypt, highlighting its ancient wisdom and sacred sites. The site showcases the various stops along the journey, including Aswan, Luxor, Cairo, and Abu Simbel, and provides information on the activities and experiences participants will encounter.
I worked closely with the client to ensure that the website conveyed the mystical and transformative nature of the journey while also providing practical information and a seamless user experience. With a focus on creating a safe and magical container for personal expansion and remembrance, the website invites visitors to embark on a lifetime journey.
Kodiak Knife Co.http://kodiakknifeco.com
To ensure that the website was fully responsive and compatible with all devices, I used a mobile-first design approach and responsive design principles.
In summary, my role as a full stack engineer in building Kodiak Knife Co. involved using modern web development technologies to create a responsive, fast, and intuitive online store that provides an excellent user experience.
Racquet Pass Applicationhttps://www.loom.com/share/86eacf1bb7ce4008a82883e8b66c4abf
Players can search for vendors based on location, rating, and other criteria. The application also allows players to communicate with vendors directly and book services such as training sessions, rentals, and events. They can review the vendors' ratings, read other players' reviews, and leave feedback to help improve the quality of the services.
Vendors can create their profiles, add services, and manage their availability. They can customize their profiles with images to showcase their services. Vendors can respond to players' requests and accept or decline them as per their availability.
I designed the user interface with simplicity and functionality, making it easy for users to navigate and find what they are looking for. The application uses React and Tailwind CSS, providing a seamless user experience with fast loading times, responsive design, and easy-to-use features.
Next.js, Redux, Tailwind CSS, Express.js, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), Material UI, NestJS, Bootstrap, Ant Design, React Native, Jest, Cypress, AdonisJS, Remix, AngularJS
React, Node.js, REST APIs, Twilio API, Formik, Redux Form, Recharts, jQuery, Stripe, Passport.js, Argon.js, Socket.IO, Shopify API, Backbone.js, QuickBooks API, Google Calendar API, D3.js, SendGrid API
Behavior-driven Development (BDD), REST, Responsive Development, Responsive Web Design (RWD)
Firebase, Twilio, Shopify, Vercel, Amazon EC2, AWS Lambda, Amazon Web Services (AWS), DigitalOcean
MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Amazon DynamoDB
Styled-components, Web UI, OAuth, Responsive Web Apps, Server-side Rendering (SSR), Responsive UI, API Hooking, Cloudinary, Front-end, CI/CD Pipelines, Full-stack, APIs, Charts, MERN Stack, API Integration, Web Development, Full-stack Development, Architecture, Content Management Systems (CMS), Semantic UI, eCommerce, Pactum, Serverless, eCommerce UI, eCommerce UX, Website Performance, Website Optimization, Storybook, React Query, Single Sign-on (SSO), Waterfall Methodology, CSV, Audio, Videos, API Testing, Analytics, HubSpot, SEO Tools, Marketplaces, Radix UI, Discord, Live Chat, Supabase, Stripe Payments, Headless Software, Oxygen, Remix.run, HubSpot Marketing Hub, HubSpot CRM, SAML-auth, Data Visualization, Axios, ESLint, Husky, Framer
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Virtual University of Pakistan - Lahore, Pakistan
TopAcademy Node.js Accelerator Graduate
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring