Verified Expert in Engineering
Utku is a solution-focused software engineer with more than eight years of experience as a technical consultant on Salesforce.com and a holder of 17 Salesforce certificates. He is able to deliver top-quality presentations and demos to a broad audience, including C-suite. Utku has a strong ability to understand customer needs and pain points, facilitate deep discussions, and transform business requirements into solution design.
Windows, MacOS, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Notepad++
The most amazing...
...feature I've developed allows users to publish customizable content on a website by uploading CSV files: I significantly reduced the cost and received a reward.
- Updated a client's Oracle Sales Cloud instance to support Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation.
- Implemented the onboarding process for a bank offering quick loans.
- Handled code reviews, deployments, and pipeline set up and maintenance. Also implemented Salesforce Lightning Web Components (LWCs), Flows, and Apex.
- Redesigned the support process, moving the existing one to the Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Integrated interactive data visualization software with Salesforce.
- Updated automated email designs for the leasing business.
Senior Salesforce Developer
British American Tobacco
- Developed a chatbot that can handle common questions in the Salesforce community, significantly reducing the number of support cases.
- Developed 15+ high-performing custom Aura and Lightning Web Components with custom designs matching company branding.
- Redesigned the entire website in the Salesforce community to match the company rebranding.
- Enabled multilingual support in three languages on the Salesforce community to enhance engagement.
- Outlined the implementation of a complete live agent to respond to customer requests promptly based on priority.
Senior Technical Consultant
- Managed the customer journey across all phases of the lifecycle to architect solutions that spanned the end-to-end picture and provided an exceptional customer experience. Worked closely with the client on a daily basis.
- Assessed interview projects and mentored junior consultants.
- Designed and successfully implemented numerous complex integration solutions on Salesforce.
Follow App | Freelance
- Formed a team of four software engineers who took the product from initial idea generation to design phase and admitted it to Embryonix Incubation Centre, a center for innovators.
- Played an integral part in taking this idea/concept into a viable application, working with an incubator specialist from Embryonix, fellow entrepreneurs, and industry leaders to refine the product for commercialization.
- Gained extensive experience in building a viable business plan and business model and subsequently developing and building the pitch to roadshow the product to angel investors.
- Led the project management of the engineering aspects for both the application development as well as marketing. Worked with Objective-C, Java, ASP.NET MVC4, MongoDB, PhoneGap, and Node.js.
- Freelanced for Instant Interiors Australia as a CRM consultant and developer on building and deploying a suitable digital marketing framework to generate new leads and drive business growth in 2015.
Salesforce CRM Consultant
Avandel (Former Atlantic Technologies)
- Served as a Salesforce CRM consultant focused on delivering end-to-end solutions and customization of Salesforce projects.
- Led client consultation, business requirement analysis, process modeling, demo prototypes, and associated development. Built functional user stories and held workshops and re-engineering sessions.
- Played a key role in building OrderThis, complete order management, fulfillment, and supplier management system built on the Force.com platform. Managed the customization of AppExchange (cloud marketplace) product for Salesforce.
Social Network Application for Families
Salesforce | Journey Beyondhttps://www.journeybeyond.com/
Salesforce | Vector AMShttps://www.vector.co.nz
Salesforce | News Corp Australiahttps://newscorp.com/
Salesforce | Yamaha MV
Salesforce | Serco Australiahttp://serco.com
Salesforce | DIDS
Field Service Lightning, Visualforce Pages, Gearset, Talend ETL, Informatica ETL, Notepad++, Postman, Splunk, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Einstein, Jira, Trello
Agile, Scrum, Application Architecture, REST
Salesforce, MuleSoft, Windows, MacOS, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Talend, Android
Salesforce Commerce Cloud, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
Software, Aura, Salesforce Lightning, Apex Triggers, Salesforce Apex, Salesforce Cloud Flow, Machine Learning, Integration, Salesforce.com Administration, Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder, Salesforce.com Developer Certification, Certified Salesforce Sales Consultant, Data Architecture, Security, Field Service, Salesforce Community, SOAP, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Single Sign-on (SSO), Live Chat
Redux, Lightning Components
Node.js, React, Trello API
Master's Degree in Computer Engineering
Dokuz Eylul University - Izmir, Turkey
Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering
Izmir University of Economics - Izmir, Turkey
Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer
Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Certified Field Service Lightning Consultant
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer
Salesforce Certified Application Architect
Salesforce Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer
Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Certified Administrator
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring