Senior Salesforce Developer2020 - PRESENTBritish American Tobacco
Technologies: Agile, Scrum, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Apex, CSS3, Aura, Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce Einstein, Salesforce Community, Single Sign-on (SSO), Live Chat
- Developed a chatbot that can handle common questions in the Salesforce community, which has significantly reduced the number of support cases.
- Developed 15+ high-performing custom components (Aura and LWC) with custom designs that match company branding.
- Redesigned the full website (Salesforce community) to match company rebranding.
- Enabled multilingual support (three languages) on Salesforce community to enhance engagement.
- Designed a full live agent implementation to respond to customer requests in a timely manner based on the priority.
Senior Technical Consultant2015 - 2020ProQuest Consulting
Technologies: Salesforce, Field Service Lightning, Apex, Gearset, Visualforce Pages, Apex Triggers, Integration, Talend ETL, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), MuleSoft, Informatica ETL, Aura, Jira, Trello, Trello API
- Managed the customer journey across all phases of the lifecycle to architect solutions that spanned the end-to-end picture and provided an exceptional customer experience. Worked closely with the client on a daily basis.
- Assessed interview projects and mentored junior consultants.
- Designed and successfully implemented numerous complex integration solutions on Salesforce.
Lead Developer2013 - 2015Follow App | Freelance
- Formed a team of four software engineers who took the product from initial idea generation to design phase and admitted it to Embryonix Incubation Centre, a center for innovators.
- Played an integral part in taking this idea/concept into a viable application, working with an incubator specialist from Embryonix, fellow entrepreneurs, and industry leaders to refine the product for commercialization.
- Gained extensive experience in building a viable business plan and business model and subsequently developing and building the pitch to roadshow the product to angel investors.
- Led the project management of the engineering aspects for both the application development as well as marketing. Worked with Objective-C, Java, ASP.NET MVC4, MongoDB, PhoneGap, and Node.js.
- Freelanced for Instant Interiors Australia as a CRM consultant and developer on building and deploying a suitable digital marketing framework to generate new leads and drive business growth in 2015.
Salesforce CRM Consultant2012 - 2013Avandel (Former Atlantic Technologies)
Technologies: Apex, Salesforce.com Data Loader
- Served as a Salesforce CRM consultant focused on delivering end-to-end solutions and customization of Salesforce projects.
- Led client consultation, business requirement analysis, process modeling, demo prototypes, and associated development. Built functional user stories and held workshops and re-engineering sessions.
- Played a key role in building OrderThis, complete order management, fulfillment, and supplier management system built on the Force.com platform. Managed the customization of AppExchange (cloud marketplace) product for Salesforce.