- Front-End Web DeveloperOmega Media d.o.o.2014 - PRESENT
- Created an online 3D presentation platform using Three.js.
- Designed and developed a back-end-less (WYSIWYG) CMS using jQuery and custom two-way binding.
- Created a responsive company website with 3D elements and graceful degradation using Three.js.
- Translated clients' visual identity guidelines to reusable CSS3 templates using Stylus.
- Implemented company-wide Kanban and defined development workflows using JIRA.
- Project Manager | Web DeveloperInventa d.d.2013 - 2014
- Developed an application for banner testing and client approval using PHP, MySQL, jQuery, and Dropzone.js.
- Created an ad testing service that takes a live site URL, retrieves its code, and modifies it to be usable on another domain, and finally replaces existing ad delivery functionality in the source with custom ad delivery using PHP and jQuery.
- Developed a responsive parallax site for a startup conference including booking services using PHP, MySQL, and jQuery.
- Coordinated multiple projects between international clients and third-party developers using MS Project and Basecamp.
- IBU Technical ManagerNova TV d.d. (CME Corp.)2011 - 2013
- Produced several large-scale news/content portals using a custom CMS with LAMP.
- Produced a pay-per-view video streaming platform using LAMP and Adobe Media Server.
- Implemented and developed multiple revenue generating channels (ad serving systems, content branding services, video branding services, and more).
- Developed multiple image and video gallery applications using Flash and HTML5.
- Produced multiple iOS, Android, and other (e.g., Symbian, smart-TV) applications for content sites.
- Produced an upgrade and redesign of the biggest national blogging platform.
- Web DeveloperNova TV d.d. (CME Corp.)2008 - 2011
- Developed the front-end for a major national sports portal including video stream implementation, score tracking from various services, advertising implementation, and more.
- Built a website for children accompanying a child-oriented TV channel with multiple Flash-based games, video streaming, and promotional content.
- Developed a Flash image gallery with features such as voting, skinning, and content-aware resizing.
- Produced a content-serving platform for all sites using a custom CMS. The service was used for providing site content in various formats (SOAP, JSON, XML) as well as modular custom templates.
- Developed the front-end and implemented various features and designs for one of the major national news portals.
- Built a from-scratch 3D rendering environment (and website) in ActionScript 2.0 (featuring bitmap or animated (MovieClip) textured polygons and limited shading).
- Founder, CEOWhite Smoke, Ltd.1999 - 2008
- Developed a web-based application for office-to-studio control of TV gameshow graphical overlays using PHP, MySQL, and ActionScript.
- Built a skinnable, remote-controlled, live TV gameshow overlay using Flash with an output to a Blackmagic graphics card for broadcasting.
- Created a WYSIWYG, skinnable, SEO-aware CMS for rich Flash websites.
- Produced websites and web-based applications for numerous clients and contractors in a wide range of technologies.
- Web Developer | DesignerAutronic Computers, Ltd.2007 - 2007
- Designed and developed a computer configuration app in Flash enabling customers to customize and purchase personal computers from available stock.
- Built an interface between stock, billing, and website enabling visitors to see availability of products.
- Created a service that would parse and auto-populate website, stock, and billing applications from custom formatted Excel files.
- Designed and developed a company site redesign.
- Designed and prepared promotional graphics for offset printing.
- LecturerInfokatedra, Ltd.2005 - 2005
- Produced courses and learning manuals for Macromedia Flash and ActionScript.
- Wrote courses and learning manuals for web design and Macromedia Fireworks.
- Produced courses and learning manuals for HTML, CSS,and Macromedia Dreamweaver.
- Taught courses in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Microsoft Office, and computer basics.