Verified Expert in Engineering
Vilson started programming in middle school and instantly knew what he would do for a living. With experience both in back- and front-end and having worked on different projects in the past for desktop, mobile, and web, he now focuses on building awesome real-time applications.
Linux, Git, Atom, Sublime Text
The most amazing...
...thing I've built was a scalable real-time system for notifications and chat messages.
- Upgraded a system with real-time notifications and messaging with socket.io and Redis.
- Upgraded a system for searching, statistics, and logging by migrating to Elasticsearch, increasing performance and extendibility.
- Configured servers for development and deployment.
- Coded critical parts of projects.
- Analyzed software requirements.
- Provided technical assistance to other developers.
- Installed and configured servers.
- Configured domains\hosting.
- Designed, configured, and migrated databases.
- Developed apps and features in Android.
- Developed and implemented code.
- Developed web UI for users to manage their SIP accounts.
- Designed and maintained a database.
- Installed software and configured Linux servers.
- Installed and configured Asterisk PBX, SIP accounts, and voicemail.
- Responsible for testing and deployment.
POS/Inventory Management System
Live Streaming App
Hotel Management System
jQuery, Node.js, Socket.IO
Symfony 2, Symfony, ASP.NET, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), PHPUnit, Laravel, AngularJS
MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB
Sublime Text, Atom, Git, Asterisk, NGINX, Bower, NPM, Gulp
Agile Software Development, Test-driven Development (TDD), Scrum
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Linux, Android
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering
Polytechnic University of Tirana - Albania