C++/C# Developer2022 - 2022A Website Hosting Company (via Toptal)
Technologies: C++, C#, Visual Studio, Advanced Installer, Windows Desktop Software, Windows Desktop
- Engaged in the C++ and C# development of a desktop Windows VPN application.
- Fixed the building issues of the desktop application for Spectre mitigation.
- Helped build and create installers for the VPN application.
C# Expert2021 - 2022A Digital Learning Solutions Company (via Toptal)
Technologies: C#, .NET Core, .NET 3, ASP.NET, AES, Amazon EKS, Docker, Payment Gateways, APIs, AWS, RSA, Cryptography
- Created the payment gateway admin tool's front- and back-end for connecting with three external payment systems.
- Fixed several issues in the application, including Web API and Angular front-end problems.
- Helped in the new version release's user acceptance testing.
Xamarin Developer2021 - 2022A Future-proofing Technology Company (via Toptal)
Technologies: C#, Xamarin, .NET, VB.NET, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Evaluated different technology frameworks, such as Uno, Xamarin, and Universal Windows Platform, to choose for the app migration.
- Created a new application framework and basic functionality for migrating from WinForms to the Uno platform.
- Helped with the testing procedures of the migrated application.
API Developer for Stock Market Data2021 - 2021A Wealth Management Company (via Toptal)
Technologies: Python, .NET, APIs, Excel VBA
- Fixed the broken Excel spreadsheet issues due to a Web API change.
- Migrated the Excel VBA code to use the new Web API, which is not backward compatible.
- Implemented enhancements to the spreadsheet tool for daily usage.
Structurer/Quantative Developer2016 - 2020Citi
Technologies: Python, Excel VBA, .NET
- Developed and maintained an RFQ (request for quote) system that handles around 300.000 quoting requests from clients per day using a distributed cluster.
- Maintained and created tools using VBA and Python to price financial derivatives for risk management purposes.
- Created automation tools to speed up daily operations and mitigate operational risks.
- Connected with other teams such as sales, trading, IT, operations, compliance, and risk.
C++/C#/.NET Developer2016 - 2019A Streaming Media Service Provider (via Toptal)
Technologies: C#, C++, .NET, Audio Capture, Video Capture, Videos, DirectShow, Microsoft Visual Studio, Windows, Medialooks Platform SDK, Medialooks Decoder Lib, MainConcept AAC H.264 SDKs, Blackmagic Video Cards, Audio, Compositing
- Developed new features and fixed issues for a live video encoding and streaming application.
- Helped with the application's testing and deployment to the staging and production environment.
- Evaluated third-party technical solutions for in-house systems implementation.
Desk Strategist2015 - 2016Morgan Stanley
Technologies: C++, Python, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), Java, .NET, ASP.NET
- Maintained, developed, and enhanced pricing models, custom indices, and other tools.
- Developed several Excel tools and add-ins to be used by sales and traders.
- Supported traders and sales for daily pricing and trading activities.
RAD Developer2014 - 2015HSBC
Technologies: Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), C#, .NET
- Created risk management and monitoring applications.
- Developed risk reporting tools (Excel add-ins) to generate risk management reports for trading desks.
- Coordinated with other teams for project development.
Server-side Developer2012 - 2014Meta Notions
Technologies: Azure, C++, C#, .NET, ASP.NET
- Created the core part of a financial application using C#.
- Wrote a query execution planning algorithm. Created the back-testing and simulation engine.
- Implemented in-memory data indexing using advanced data structures.
Research Intern2009 - 2009Microsoft Research Asia
Technologies: Windows Kernel Drivers, C++, ASP.NET
- Conducted research on the Windows Kernel performance for event dispatching.
- Developed performance monitoring tools for internal Windows activities, such as context switches, page faults, waiting chains, etc.
- Used C++ as the primary language with MFC used for creating the GUI. Used a detour framework for API hooking.
- Used the Windows Driver Kit for creating a Kernel-Mode Driver for tracing.