[Toptal] [Flexible commitment] C++/C# Developer for a Desktop Windows VPN Application2022 - 2022UAB Interneto vizija
Technologies: C++, C#, Visual Studio, Advanced Installer, Windows Desktop Software, Windows Desktop
- Fix the building issues of desktop appliation for spectre mitigation.
- Help building and creating installers for the VPN application.
- N/A ........................................................
[Toptal] C# experts for payment gateway [FT, PT]2021 - 2022Zionext Pte Ltd
Technologies: C#, .NET Core, .NET 3, ASP.NET, AES, Amazon EKS, Docker, Payment Gateways, APIs, AWS, RSA, Cryptography
- Create payment gateway admin tool (both frontend and backend) for connecting to 3 different external payment systems.
- Fixed several issues in the application including both Web API issue and frontend (Angular web) issues.
- Help in the UAT testing for the new version release.
[Toptal] Xamarin Developer for Product Migration2021 - 2022Future Proofing Technology PTY LTD
Technologies: C#, Xamarin, .NET, VB.NET, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Evaluate different technology frameworks (Uno, Xamarin, UWP) to choose for the app migraiton.
- Create new application framework and basic functinoality for the migration from WinForms to Uno platform.
- Help with the testing procedures of migrated application.
[Toptal] API Developer for Stock Market Data2021 - 2021janney montgomery scott llc - Main
Technologies: Python, .NET, APIs, Excel VBA
- Fix the issues of broken Excel spreadsheet due to an Web API change.
- Migrate the Excel VBA code to use new Web API which is not backward compatible.
- Some small enhancement of the spreadsheet tool for daily usage.
Structurer/Quantative Developer2016 - 2020Citi
Technologies: Python, Excel VBA, .NET
- Developed and maintained an RFQ (request for quote) system that handles around 300.000 quoting requests from clients per day using a distributed cluster.
- Maintained and created tools using VBA and Python to price financial derivatives for risk management purposes.
- Created automation tools to speed up daily operations and mitigate operational risks.
- Connected with other teams such as sales, trading, IT, operations, compliance, and risk.
[Toptal] C++ / C#.NET - Video encoding and overlay solution2016 - 2019G&L Geissendorfer & Leschinsky GmbH
Technologies: C#, C++, .NET, Audio Capture, Video Capture, Videos, DirectShow, Microsoft Visual Studio, Windows, Medialooks Platform SDK, Medialooks Decoder Lib, MainConcept AAC H.264 SDKs, Blackmagic Video Cards, Audio, Compositing
- Develop new features and fix issues of live video encoding and streaming application.
- Help on testing and deployment of the application to staging and production environment.
- Evaluate 3-rd party technical solutions for implementing into the in-house systems.
Desk Strategist2015 - 2016Morgan Stanley
Technologies: C++, Python, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), Java, .NET, ASP.NET
- Maintained, developed, and enhanced pricing models, custom indices, and other tools.
- Developed several Excel tools and add-ins to be used by sales and traders.
- Supported traders and sales for daily pricing and trading activities.
RAD Developer2014 - 2015HSBC
Technologies: Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), C#, .NET
- Created risk management and monitoring applications.
- Developed risk reporting tools (Excel add-ins) to generate risk management reports for trading desks.
- Coordinated with other teams for project development.
Server-side Developer2012 - 2014Meta Notions
Technologies: Azure, C++, C#, .NET, ASP.NET
- Created the core part of a financial application using C#.
- Wrote a query execution planning algorithm. Created the back-testing and simulation engine.
- Implemented in-memory data indexing using advanced data structures.
Research Intern2009 - 2009Microsoft Research Asia
Technologies: Windows Kernel Drivers, C++, ASP.NET
- Conducted research on the Windows Kernel performance for event dispatching.
- Developed performance monitoring tools for internal Windows activities, such as context switches, page faults, waiting chains, etc.
- Used C++ as the primary language with MFC used for creating the GUI. Used a detour framework for API hooking.
- Used the Windows Driver Kit for creating a Kernel-Mode Driver for tracing.