Verified Expert in Engineering
Vivek is an experienced software engineer working in the information technology and service industries. Skilled in React, React Native, Flutter, Vue.js, Node.js, Express.js, PHP, Laravel, and Java, he is eager to work on hybrid web/app development and loves being part of or leading teams. Vivek believes in continuous learning and implementing the best possible solutions.
MacBook, Slack, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Amazon Web Services (AWS)
The most amazing...
...thing I've recently worked on is the Freely travel insurance mobile/web app utilizing the same BE and business rules across multiple front-end platforms.
Senior Front-end Engineer
Zurich Insurance (Freely)
- Developed a multi-region travel insurance app that provides flexibility to modify and purchase insurance as per user's need and manage the policy throughout the journey.
- Developed a mono repository on the front-end side to reuse approximately 50% of the code, including business rules, APIs, third-party services, etc., across multiple front-end platforms developed using React and React Native.
- Delivered two new sales channels on one new region and one new platform to increase sales and visibility of the company's products.
React Native Engineer
- Developed and maintained a program code using frameworks and technologies like React Native, Flutter, and Android. Followed the best information-technology procedures and technical requirements. Provided industry-standard products and services.
- Interacted with clients to gather business requirements. Conducted research and analyses to fulfill project requirements and planned tasks following a suitable software development lifecycle.
- Provided informative solutions based on current market trends to develop and deliver industry-standard products with all the known technological limitations, advantages, and disadvantages.
- Performed industry-standard testing and debugging and implemented diagnosing protocols and procedures to ensure quality standards.
- Ensured programs and applications performed to specifications stated in business requirements.
- Debugged and diagnosed faults and gaps within developed products to improve and maintain them within the industry standards.
- Created REST APIs according to the business requirements and implemented them on the website and mobile apps.
- Developed and updated websites using Laravel, Vue.js, and React frameworks.
- Built and updated mobile apps using React Native. Converted Android apps into hybrid apps.
- Integrated Laravel back-end APIs with mobile applications and the website's front end.
- Created and maintained two websites and two hybrid applications from scratch.
Blue Business Guide
- Created REST APIs and graphical user interfaces (GUIs) for web and mobile apps. Managed server tasks and mail services.
- Developed a new website using Laravel, Vue.js, and React frameworks.
- Created and maintained two websites and one hybrid app from scratch and managed their email and web servers.
Product Selector | Penrite Oilhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.com.penriteoil.lubeguide&hl=en_AU&gl=US
Blue Business Guide Websitehttps://www.bluebusinessguide.com.au/
Race Performance Filters
React Native, Laravel, Flutter, AngularJS, Redux
React, Vue, Vuex, React Native for Web, Stripe
Agile Software Development, REST, Hosting, Testing, Automation
Mobile, Firebase, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Android, iOS, AppsFlyer, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
Web Development, Hybrid Apps, Mobile App Development, CI/CD Pipelines, Cloud, Email, Storybook, MockFlow, Zustand, Monorepos, ESLint, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Segment
Master's Degree in Information Technology
Deakin University - Melbourne, Australia
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology
Nirma University - Ahmedabad, India
Learn and Understand AngularJS
Flutter & Dart – The Complete Guide [2021 Edition]
React Native – The Practical Guide [2021 Edition]