Architect2020 - PRESENTOrchestr8
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, Entity Framework, Angular, .NET Core, C#, APIs, Test Automation, ASP.NET
- Reworked the legacy system using the strangler pattern. Communicated closely with business experts to understand the domain.
- Designed a new domain model for the next version of the Postgres database. Reflected on the insight drawn from domain experts.
- Implemented a testing framework for a project, leveraging Docker to mimic the production environment.
- Set and enforced the code policies and standards, ensuring we were adhering to industry standards and best practices.
- Created a sample database benchmark project for the client's specific datasets, comparing mature DB engines on the market.
Senior Full-stack Developer2019 - 2020Microsoft
Technologies: Ant Design, React, .NET Core, Azure Cosmos DB, Entity Framework, C#, APIs, ASP.NET
- Developed the web and front-end part of the application that is a social network in the education industry.
- Worked on the client-side using Ant Design framework and React. Made sure we were following accessibility principles.
- Integrated AI that flags any sensitive content uploaded by malicious uses.
- Managed infrastructure in Microsoft Azure using Cosmos DB.
Senior Full-stack Developer2018 - 2020Lykke
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Pulumi's, AWS, .NET Core, C#, APIs, Test Automation, ASP.NET, .NET
- Developed a microservice to manage the user's personal data, KYC process, and user preferences. Used event sourcing as a data store.
- Defined infrastructure as a code with TypeScript and Pulumi.
- Developed operations dashboards to support developers maintaining our systems.
Software Developer2013 - 2018Blocshop
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, .NET, Angular, C#, Azure, APIs, ASP.NET
- Refactored a legacy checkout system for a client in the eCommerce industry, resulting in a severalfold response time improvement.
- Built a client-facing app for managing orders and personal information.
- Prepared and run a series of load tests. Reported results to the management. Revised and implemented improvements to the infrastructure.
- Developed a geocaching game with object detection features.
Application Developer2011 - 2013Landis+Gyr s.r.o
Technologies: MS Silverlight, .NET, Oracle, C#, ASP.NET
- Developed a Silverlight application for the smart city concept.
- Integrated with WCF services within the client's infrastructure.
- Developed a UI toolkit reflecting the company's design language in XAML.
Web Developer2008 - 2011SlickTouch
Technologies: ASP.NET Web Forms, C#, ASP.NET, .NET
- Maintained and developed a homegrown CMS framework used on other software projects.
- Developed bespoke eCommerce solution for a client.
- Developed a scheduling platform for a client in the education industry.
- Developed a number of websites with varying levels of complexity and requirements.