Senior Software Engineer2020 - PRESENTShopee
Technologies: Algorithms, Go, Memcached, Clean Code, Clean Architecture, MySQL, Grafana, Prometheus, Apache Kafka
- Maintains core user APIs, maintaining cache update pipeline, take on-duty issues, handling 500k peak QPS.
- Lead features related to User Address. Talk to PM & relaetd stake holders about product features; design system architecture.
- Built up proper test cares, lint rules & report the test coverage on Gitlab; write proper documentations about our & others' system; setup standard for how to write API documentation within our team.
Senior Software Engineer2019 - 2020Grab
Technologies: Go, ScyllaDB, Amazon Web Services (AWS), SQL, REST, Microservices
- Took full ownership of auto-billing service for advertisers, starting the whole service from scratch and running well on production.
- Took ownership of our service infrastructure and load test internal system. Managed the auto-scaling policy on AWS, ensuring the service met its SLA under a given load.
- Took on the call duties. Answered colleagues' questions, debugged issues, created Jira tickets based on user feedback, and improved monitoring alerts based on incidents.
Senior Software Engineer2018 - 201890 Seconds
Technologies: Ruby on Rails (RoR), GraphQL, AWS, Ruby, SQL, REST
- Designed and implemented GraphQL API endpoint for different apps. Furthermore, I also improved the GraphQL subscription in the GraphQL-Ruby repository.
- Upgraded the monolith website from Rails 3.2 to 4.2.
- Synchronized with the product team to identify the real problem, managed tasks for other back-end engineers, and set up proper Git workflow with Jira and GitLab.
Software Engineer2015 - 2017Castlery
Technologies: Rails Engines, React, Redux, RailsAdmin, SQL, REST
- Developed a customer review module using React and Redux.
- Built the basic product and voucher logic in Solidus.
- Designed the product attributes for the listing and pushed them to Elasticsearch via CronJob.