Verified Expert in Engineering
WordPress Plugins Developer
Zsolt is a full-stack web developer with over 11 years of experience. His specialization is in creating custom web projects using WordPress, where he codes both the front and back ends with modern technologies. He develops custom WordPress themes and plugins tailor-made for each project to reach maximum performance both in technical and marketing terms. Zsolt consults and guides his clients from the very beginning of the project to the final product.
WordPress REST API, Gutenberg Editor, WordPress Plugins, WordPress Themes, LearnDash, WooCommerce, React
The most amazing...
...project I've developed was my own WordPress framework that I used to deliver the biggest and most performant projects of my career.
- Developed web projects in an enterprise environment and worked on major web projects that spanned multiple years.
- Worked in support teams, doing maintenance and tracking down bugs. I am used to working with Jira, Miro, Time tracking, and HR apps.
- Contributed to developing the internal company tools and helped improve daily processes.
- Brainstormed, designed, and developed web projects.
- Developed fast and accessible front-end architectures, created custom back end for easy website administration, and focused on the speed and performance of the end product.
- Maintained websites to decrease website hacking risks and implemented disaster-recovery plans.
- Assisted colleagues with any problems they might face using the website and contributed to brainstorming sessions.
- Conducted workshops and presentations, actively contributed to project management, and kept track of implementation process milestones and deadlines.
- Created custom WordPress theme and plugin collections for unique web projects.
- Created custom-coded support plugins focused on making data entry as easy as possible, thus saving time, money, and energy.
- Planned the website functionality with teammates based on specific requirements and brainstormed implementation and usability features.
- Created support plugins based on custom features with a highly usable back-end administration interface, making data entry personnel work as easy as possible.
- Provided maintenance across company projects, including coding custom themes and plugins, refactoring and updating front-end and back-end codebases, and implementing security measures and best practices.
Web Designer/WordPress Developer
- Designed websites in a collaborative environment, focusing on conversion and ensuring clean and intuitive interfaces and layouts to achieve the best results in selling products or services.
- Coded the websites' front end using the latest and the "safest" techniques, keeping in mind that the main product will have to serve visitors fast and reliable on all platforms (mobile and desktop).
- Coded back-end interfaces to help website authors and collaborators easily update the websites.
- Maintained direct communication with clients and consulted on the technical implementation of their requirements.
- Initiated various in-house projects that help the company streamline its inner management and create new products (technical solutions, plugins, and monthly services) that the company can sell to its clients.
Web Designer/WordPress Developer
- Designed custom websites for various small-sized companies.
- Coded the front end and back end based on the design. Created custom WordPress themes and supported plugins tailor-made for each project.
- Maintained direct communication with the clients and consulted on the web design and technical implementation of their requirements.
Cloudfest.com - The World's Number One Cloud Conferencehttps://www.cloudfest.com/
This website has its own custom-built GraphQL API that powers a React application to show the huge agenda that spans across multiple days and venues at the same time.
Intrehouse.nl - A Letting, Buying, and Selling Property Franchisehttps://interhouse.nl/
Namescon.com - The World's Number-one Domaining Conferencehttps://www.cloudfest.com/
I built a huge set of components for the back-end editor to allow maximum flexibility for the content editors and the best front end performance to aid SEO effort.
All the pages were built solely by the website editors based on the custom components developed for this project. This web project features several custom-built plugins to handle various content data types, speakers, agenda, news, and logos.
WordPress Themes, WordPress Plugins
WP-CLI, Gutenberg Editor, Webpack, NPM, Adobe Fireworks, Composer, LearnDash
WordPress REST API, React, REST APIs, jQuery
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring