Why should you use Toptal to build your career?
- Grow your career by working with top companiesAt Toptal, you’ll choose from projects with industry leaders like Airbnb and J.P. Morgan and learn cutting-edge technologies and skills.
- Never worry about paymentsAt Toptal, you set your own rate, always get paid on time, and never have to worry about negotiating with clients or competing with cheap, inexperienced developers.
- Design your own lifestyleNo offices, no useless meetings, and no mandatory hours. You choose your own availability and enjoy the freedom to work from wherever you want.
- Learn from peers and take advanced technical coursesHave a bug? Ping the Toptal Slack Community for real-time, on-demand support from a global network of top engineers. Want to learn a new skill? The Toptal Academy is designed to help you rapidly gain professional expertise in a new technology.
- Get featured on the Toptal Engineering BlogWith hundreds of thousands of subscribers, hundreds of advanced technical studies, and frequent syndication requests from top industry publications, publishing on the Toptal Engineering Blog is a unique chance to show off your top work to the best in the industry.
- Speak at conferences and attend eventsNot only will you be able to attend Toptal Community events in cities all around the world, but as part of the Toptal Speakers Network, we’ll also help you attend leading conferences, submit papers, and prepare and deliver keynote speeches.
Meet members of the Toptal Ruby on Rails community:
See 3 typical Ruby on Rails jobs you’ll have access to at Toptal:
- Senior Ruby On Rails EngineerRuby on Rails, REST API, MySQLWe're a rapidly growing software development firm and are looking for an ambitious, senior-level Rails developer to join our fast-paced, world-class team. For this project, you’ll be surrounded by a team of top engineers, and will be a major contributor to the architecture and development of our most important projects. To be successful in this position, you will need to be an exceptional problem solver who is capable of making smart decisions both independently and in a team context.
Enjoy competitive, worry-free compensation.
Design your own lifestyle.
Join tech conferences, advanced skill development sessions, and more.
Toptal’s São Paulo team is organizing a Toptal community gathering on June 29th at The Blue Pub. If you’re not yet familiar with Toptal, this is the perfect place to discuss new technologies and learn about freelancing opportunities with Toptal.
Victoria Marafetti, Latin America Community Lead at Toptal, will be at the event, so be sure to take part in this great opportunity to meet fellow Toptalers - as anyone who is interested in Toptal is welcome.
Please RSVP to give us an accurate head count. If you have any questions, please contact the event organizer, Victoria Marafetti.
We’re organizing a Toptal community gathering in Miami on June 29th. At the event, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with other Toptalers from your town, talk about projects you are working on, and ask questions while enjoying good company.
The event is a great opportunity to meet our new Community Leader Nick McCrea and tell him what sorts of events and developments you would like to see going forward. Join us at Fadó Irish Pub from 6:00 PM and find out more about Toptal and how we’re enabling people from all over the world to live the lifestyle they want to live.
Please RSVP to give us a head count. For questions regarding the event, please contact the event organizer, Nick McCrea.
Toptal supports developer communities all over the world and is proud to partner with the Garopaba/Imbituba Developers Meetup for their next meetup.
The event will take place on June 30th, so if you happen to be in Imbituba that day, make sure to drop by, say hello, and meet some fellow Toptalers. During the meetup, the community will share their best productivity tips and tools.
The event will take place at Auditório da Inkor Tintas e Argamassas, starting at 7:30 PM. For more information on the event, please visit the event website or contact Jônatas Paganini.
On June 30th, we’re proud to be partnering with Compartilho Office in Campinas to organize a Toptal Coworking Day. Come join us for a day of working on Toptal client work, personal projects, or anything in between.
Victoria Marafetti, Latin America Community Lead at Toptal, will be at the event, so be sure to drop by and say hello. It will be a great opportunity to meet fellow Toptalers. If you’re not yet familiar with Toptal, this is the perfect place to find out more about it.
We’ll close out the day with a community gathering at Grainne’s Pub. Join us to hear more about Toptal and how we’re enabling people from all over Brazil to live the lifestyle they want to live.
Please RSVP to give us an accurate head count. For questions regarding the event, or if you are a non-Toptaler who would like to attend, please contact the event organizer, Luiz Mitidiero.