Verified Expert in Design
Adnan is a UI/UX, web, and graphic designer with eight years of professional experience. He has worked for both small startups and large corporations. In the past few years, he's been working mainly in the US market where most of his work has been with web apps, mobile apps, and website design. Adnan loves clean, bold designs, and he is always ready for new challenges.
UI/UX Designer and Illustrator
- Designed UX/UI concepts for the conversions team in the US which included landing page concepts, voucher pop-ups, reactivation pages, personalized reactivations, etc.
- Designed UX/UI concepts for a post-sign-up experience which included account settings, onboarding checklists, surveys, shipping bundles, and cancelation survey tests.
- Created illustrations and icons for emails, meals, holiday promotions, and more.
Ado Creative, Inc.
- Met with clients in person and via Skype.
- Worked with clients mostly from the US focusing on mobile and web apps.
- Worked with large or small teams at all stages of product development and experienced with handling different projects and tasks.
- Worked on several projects for large retailers in the US.
- Spoke at an EESTEC LC design workshop.
- Designed a platform for online learning.
- Designed WordPress themes that were very successful, sold on ThemeForest and similar platforms.
- Designed the full branding for companies and small businesses mostly for the US market.
- Led design teams.
- Created and presented design briefs and concepts to clients.
- Developed websites in HTML5, CSS3, and implemented them in WordPress.
Architectural Technician Diploma in Civil Engineering
Civil Engineering High School - Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina