Director of Operations and Design | President
2011 - 2020
Wisdom & Craft | Self-Employed
- Attracted and captured new business. Devised and executed winning business development strategies while orchestrating a portfolio of projects valued at up to $500,000 each.
- Assisted in raising $1 million in venture funding for metaMe and winning a tech company's pilot program to develop an early-stage blockchain-based protocol.
- Optimized the plan of a next-generation research engine JV initiative for IEEE with limited resources and aggressive timelines tasked with simplifying search and delivery of 2 million archived technical documents.
- Saved The Economist $150,000+ in development costs by identifying and integrating successful feature sets into larger product vision while conceptualizing, prototyping, and testing a brand-aligned mobile app for a new digital product.
- Influenced the evolution of product quality for iCIMS via an enhanced sales process.
- Contributed to the seismic shift in the development approach to user-centered design for a global SaaS firm that owns the second most widely deployed applicant tracking system.
- Shepherded a team through product design, prototyping, and startup activities.
Technologies: Product Vision, UX Flows, Prototyping, Agile, Personas, UX Strategy, Office 365, G Suite, Axure, OmniGraffle, Figma, Sketch, Adobe CC, Adobe Experience Design (XD), Strategic Design, UX Research, Product Discovery, Workflow Diagrams, Information Architecture (IA), Startups, UX Leadership, Leadership, Administration, Discovery Workshops, Project Estimation, Mobile UX, Workshops, UI Design, User Experience (UX), Product Design, User Flows, Low-fidelity Prototypes, B2B, UX Prototyping, Heuristic Evaluation, Qualitative Research, Survey Design, UX Mentoring, Ethnography