Sacramento, CA, United States
Member since June 27, 2016
Corey is a passion-driven UX/UI designer who specializes in crafting digital solutions for websites and mobile apps. He possesses a keen eye for designing modern, aesthetically pleasing user experiences. Corey has designed for leading companies, including Disney, Harley, FOX, Genentech, 1800Dentist, Teach, ABC, and Yosemite. His agile experiences in product management, research, and UX/UI allow Corey to produce highly effective products.
- UX/UI Design Specialist2016 - PRESENTToptal Clients
Technologies: Sketch, Photoshop, InVision, Dribbble
- Fulfilled the role as project manager and UX/UI design specialist.
- Assisted established organizations and startups as their extended trustworthy and dependable team partner to build intuitive, user-friendly, and engaging user experiences on desktop, mobile devices, and iOS/Android applications.
- Designed and developed a desktop and mobile app renting application platform for the aviation industry.
- Designed and developed a real estate platform that will be the next Trulia, Zillow, and Redfin.
- Designed a dashboard ranking and reports interface for ABC, NBC, FOX, and CBS.
- Designed and developed a custom SaaS platform interface for insurance companies.
- Exceeded all client expectations in communication, commitment, and results.
- Specialized in UX/UI for websites and mobile apps.
- Specialized in front and back-end development for websites, platforms, and iOS/Android mobile apps.
- Project Manager, UX/UI Designer2014 - 2016Flagship Design
Technologies: Photoshop, InVision, WordPress, HTML/CSS
- Designed a medical tracking platform that collected and documented all adverse events related to medicine intake.
- Managed and designed an internal portal project for biotech companies Genentech and Roche, both medical corporations.
- Provided UX/UI design solutions and recommendations to the redesign of the Walt Disney Shareholder website.
- Participated in the UX/UI design of the new Harley Davidson website.
- Provided UX/UI design solutions for an internal shuttle scheduler application.
- Project Manager, Lead UX/UI Designer2011 - 2014Digital Gear, Inc.
Technologies: Photoshop, Illustrator
- Acted as project manager and lead designer of the Yosemite Tourism Bureau project and website.
- Led UX/UI design and project management of the California Grocers Association annual conference.
- Led UX/UI design of the Sacramento Convention Center website project, a combination of three separate sites.
- Managed the California Capital Airshow website project as the Design Director Coordinator.
- Designed the UX/UI for the California State Fair website.
- Bachelor's degree in Web Design2009 - 2011Sacramento State University - Sacramento
- Associate's degree in Web Design2007 - 2009Sacramento City College - Sacramento
- Website & Computer Science CertificationMARCH 2011 - PRESENTSacramento State University
- UX/UI Design SpecialistMARCH 2011 - PRESENTSacramento State University