Verified Expert in Design
Edgar is a UX/UI designer whose work has reached hundreds of thousands of people over the last 10 years. He has extensive experience working on product and marketing teams, with a particular focus on business and product thinking, design systems, visual design, and user experience. As a systematic thinker, Edgar makes rational decisions while creating and evolving effective design languages for products.
Creative Studio Website, UX/UI Design, and Rebranding
Design Project Manager
1 Simple Idea
- Coordinated all phases of project lifecycles, from project definition and requirements development to launch and production, facilitating effective collaboration among clients and project teams.
- Drove the Agile development process in a team that defines the experience of different video games and user interactions by working on user flows, microinteractions, and work processes.
- Achieved great final results by using different UX techniques, including research, benchmarks, prototypes, testing, and data analysis, to constantly learn and iterate better design solutions.
- Worked with top companies, including Continental, Apple Arcade, and eRepublik Labs.
- Provided design support for marketing, including user interactions, user interfaces, and documentation.
- Collaborated with Kong's CMO, marketers, and designers to incorporate the company's visual identity into product features.
- Built brand awareness and ensured that all communications aligned with the brand.
Design Manager and Partner
- Led a team of high-performing designers and marketers to craft strategy and deliver execution to drive a long-term, sustainable, and results-oriented growth plan for the userbase.
- Defined interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications. Developed and maintained design wireframes, user research reports, high-fidelity prototypes, user testing sessions, and specifications.
- Collaborated with Yepah's CEO, marketers, and designers to incorporate the visual identity of Yepah into product features. Researched the experience of the customer in interacting with the organization and drove improvements.
- Built brand awareness, owned the look and content of the website and social media outlets, and ensured that all communications aligned with the brand.
- Served as a board member and participated actively in discussions.
- Worked with expert product designers and UX experts from Google and Facebook to solve design problems for user personas during an acceleration program in Silicon Valley.
Design Manager and Co-founder
- Created brands, products, and experiences that helped clients solve problems and seize opportunities.
- Developed high-quality business strategies and plans, ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives.
- Oversaw all operations and business activities to ensure that they produced the desired results and were consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
- Led and motivated my staff to advance employee engagement and develop a higher-performing managerial team.
- Worked with big accounts, such as Nike, Toyota, and Telcel.
Master's Degree in Progress in Product Management and Digital Product Design
Innovation & Entrepreneurship Business School (IEBS) - Barcelona, Spain
Bachelor's Degree in Design for Graphic Communication
Guadalajara University - Guadalajara, Mexico
UX & IxD Fundamentals
Interface and UX Design