Verified Expert in Design
Iyanu has a passion for creating experiences and bringing ideas to life through any medium. He is an experienced designer and art director using a human-centered approach to creating digital experiences, bringing solutions to design challenges across disciplines, and delivering simple and effective products and experiences. Iyanu is an open-minded design disciple and loves tinkering on anything related to design.
User Experience and Visual Design for Sea Freight App
LogAgg | Branding, Visual, and UI/UX Design
Senior UI/UX Designer
The Diagram Office (Self-employed)
- Managed the brand's strategy, which informed the new brand's visual direction for LogAgg. Headed the brand's refresh, UX design, UI design, and marketing materials.
- Designed the user interface for the TicketSir web and mobile app with a team of UX researchers and designers.
- Created user stories and personas for the Mecho Auto repair platform and designed the wireframes and mockups for the web app.
- Researched, collated, and designed the investor pitch deck for a seed round and a Series A investment round.
- Built the first website for the Kobo360 platform with the web development team, including the production and design of print and online media marketing material.
- Designed the wireframe and high-fidelity mockup prototypes for KoboSafe, a value-added product intended to help transporter with insurance policies within the Kobo360 network.
- Facilitated training on brand and design skills and used PowerPoint to create engaging and aesthetically pleasing presentation layouts for client bids and proposals.
- Reviewed designs within the team and allocated tasks based on the client's brief and the team's strengths.
- Built communication and marketing material using digitally enabled platforms like EPUB, Android app, DPS article, and the Folio Builder. Worked with a team of instructional designers to create engaging e-learning courses using Articulate Studio.
- Generated creative visual designs ranging from intranet and website banner design to the layout of newsletters and presentations and publications for brand compliance, including visual and verbal identity guidelines.
- Designed brand identities (strategy, visual design, acculturations plan) for a health and wellness brand.
- Designed the website and successfully handed it over to the developers; collaborated with developers to ensure a direct translation of the design to code.
- Designed brand guidelines for colors, typography, and layout to ensure consistent brand representation across media.
Bachelor's Degree in Fine and Applied Arts
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology - Oyo, Nigeria
Branding: The Creative Journey Specialization