- Led research, design, and innovation within GSK's HIV R&D healthcare team.
- Built the UI/UX for a web-based healthcare application to support HIV patient needs.
- Worked on re-design for one of the world's largest HIV clinics. Created a new care pathway using technology to streamline time and cost inefficiencies.
- Constructed the UI/UX design for the patient and clinic-facing web app to support the patient's annual check-ups both within the clinic and remotely.
- Created brand and responsive web-design solution for an HIV home testing kit: logo assets, kit instructions, and illustrations.
- Did the UX research and design for an Alexa voice-recognition tool to support both dental clinicians and their patients.
Technologies: iOS App Design, Product Design, Amazon Alexa, Voice Recognition, InVision, Sketch, OmniGraffle, Apple Keynote, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, SaaS, Digital Health, Design Systems, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Web App UI, Web App UX, Design Leadership, Heuristic Evaluation, Heuristic Reports, UX Audits, Branding, iOS, Sitemaps, Personas, Interactive Prototypes, Responsive UI, Responsive Web Design (RWD), Responsive, Pitch Decks, User Flows, Prototyping, UX Sketching, Style Guides, Mobile, UX, UI, Digital Experience Design, Product Strategy, Digital Strategy, Health & Wellness, Graphic Design, User Needs, Pitch Presentations, UX Thinking, Wellness, Web Dashboards, Interaction Design (IxD), Dashboards, Data-informed Visual Design, UI Style Guides, Competitor Analysis & Profiling, Health, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Project Estimation, Miro, Accessible Design, Qualitative Research, User Personas, User Interface (UI), Healthcare IT, Healthcare Software, Creative Direction, Digital Creative Direction, Strategy, Mobile App Design, User Interviews, User Testing, Visual Design, Brand Guidelines, Google Docs, Minimum Viable Product (MVP), MVP Design, App UX, User Journeys, Mobile Apps, Asana, Trello, Slack, Google Drive