Designer (UX, UI, Product)
2013 - PRESENT
- Completed projects for Coca-Cola, Foxconn, Bang & Olufsen, Daytrip, Databreakers, and over 70 other clients.
- Conducted qualitative and quantitative research.
- Created interactive prototypes in Axure, Figma, Sketch, and Marvel.
- Build advanced design systems from scratch.
- Designed pixel-perfect UIs both for desktop and mobile.
- Prepared all design assets for a flawless handoff to developers.
- Led teams of 2-5 designers and developers.
- Consulted clients on their product strategy.
- Worked regularly side by side with founders to figure out direction of the product.
- Created investor decks for seed and A and B series of funding.
- Designed social media marketing materials for marketers, specifically crafted to work well in Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, and Instagram.
- Helped to validate start-ups in their early phases.
- Build numerous landing pages and homepages with aim to increase conversion rates.
- Prepared both B2B & B2C automatic email communications.
Technologies: Figma, Sketch, Axure, Adobe Creative Cloud
Head of Design
2015 - 2018
- Researched industries like finance, insurance, defense, and agriculture. Discovered the usage of satellite imagery.
- Validated hypotheses with prototypes. Explored best practices on a spectrum of platforms.
- Created an intuitive interface for an innovative service.
- Worked in day-to-day cooperation with the front-end, back-end, and scientific teams—bringing design culture into a non-design environment.
- Built the informational architecture of the website—designing it and co-implementing.
- Defined brands with internal and external research—proposing guidelines to make the company's communication consistent.
- Learned how AI works, how it is taught, and what possibilities there are with using it.
Technologies: Figma, Axure, Adobe Creative Cloud
User Experience Designer
2015 - 2016
- Refined the UX for one of the largest fashion e-shops in Europe.
- Looked for weak spots and optimized the mobile experience for millions of customers from three different countries.
- Cooperated closely with a front-end team, graphic designer, management, marketing, and a co-founder.
- Conducted tens of in-depth interviews revealing the thought processes of various customer types.
- Prototyped alternative versions of the current solutions and guerrilla tested. Iterations resulted in higher conversion rates.
- Attended ZOOT stores anonymously to explore possibilities to improve an offline experience.
Technologies: Axure RP, Photoshop