Verified Expert in Design
Malik is a top-rated UI designer keen on UX and product design. Over the last seven years, he's been working on SaaS, fintech, edtech, and AI projects, designing B2B and B2C platforms and marketplaces for award-winning startups and global clients like HomeGig, Mathebibel, Statista, and the Pakistan Government. Working closely with engineering teams to deliver pixel-perfect designs that help companies grow, Malik's crafted products received 10,000+ downloads with 90% user satisfaction in Figma.
Wons Admin Dashboard
Lead Product Designer
- Designed and launched digital products tailored for designers.
- Contributed to products, including admin panels, UI kits, and design systems.
- Achieved 10,000+ downloads of these products and attained a 90% user satisfaction rate.
- Worked on a SaaS-based marketplace for B2B and B2C, following the Agile methodology.
- Conducted user research and evaluated user problems in collaboration with a cross-functional team.
- Participated in all phases of the product development process, from discovery to delivery and iteration.
- Created landing pages and 500+ screens for a web platform, following the Material Design system.
- Provided user tests to learn about the users. Received 90% positive feedback, and 7/50 users purchased a paid plan on the MVP release.
Web UI Designer
- Redesigned an award-winning platform to increase usability and enhance the user experience for over one million users.
- Worked through all phases of design, development, and post-launch success tracking and iteration.
- Conducted research and used card-sorting techniques to improve the information architecture.
- Reduced bounce rate by 30% and increased the conversion rate by 15%.
- Built a SaaS-based platform to find jobs or hire talents.
- Created sketches, concepts, and prototypes to communicate with team members and stakeholders.
- Designed a responsive web platform to provide a better user experience on mobile devices.
- Accomplished 97% of positive feedback and a 40% acquisition rate increase during testing.
Wah Engineering College
- Designed a website for 11,000 university users and improved by 30% the overall user experience.
- Analyzed 1,300+ student responses and improved website usability across different devices.
- Identified UX problems, including responsiveness, process flow, and design layouts.
- Worked directly with engineers to implement new features and delivered HTML and CSS using Bootstrap.
Master's Degree in User Experience Design
Technical University of Ingolstadt - Ingolstadt, Germany
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
University of Wah - Wah, Pakistan
Product Design Specialization
University of Maryland
UX Design Specialization
Become a User Experience Designer
Microsoft Certified Professional