Product Design Director, Designer, and Consultant
2004 - PRESENT
Mari Ettlinger Digital Design
- Designed websites and apps for my digital design consultancy for startups and tech companies in California and beyond.
- Worked in the following industries: animation, fintech, fitness, gamification, gaming, healthcare, hospitality, IT, pharma, photography, real estate, telecom, technology, online security, social networking, and video.
- Contributed to the design for Altitude Networks, an online-security MVP web app, including user journeys, annotated mini wIreframes, dashboards, product, and visual design.
- Created the user flows, sitemaps, wireframes, and visual-design strategy for Haus, a real-estate cross-platform web app.
- Redesigned Pixar/Renderman's animation-product website, incorporating design strategy, UX, and visual design.
- Designed and co-wrote Microsoft's award-winning interactive marketing and product demos.
- Created the UX, cross-platform user flows, and wireframes for Toyota's automotive sales iOS app.
- Developed the visual design for BioRad's biotech website and sales collateral.
- Created Wavefront's data-visualization dashboards, including the sitemap, user onboarding flow, UX, and visual design.
- Designed Snapwire's stock-photography website, including discovery, audit with annotations, UX, visual design, and responsiveness.
Technologies: InVision, Adobe Photoshop, Slack, Sketch, Figma, Digital Design, Dashboard Design, Web UI, iOS, User Interface (UI), UIKit, App UI, App UX, Web UX, Web App UX, Software as a Service (SaaS), Web, User Flows, User Journey Maps, UX Audits, UX Analysis, UX Strategy, Branding, Product Design, Mobile App Design, SaaS Design, Visual Design, User Experience (UX), Web Design, User Requirements, UX Design, UI Design, Digital Product Design, Dual Portal Platforms, Two-sided Marketplaces, Healthcare