Verified Expert in Design
Marie is a senior creative with experience in design and art direction for digital products, campaigns, and design systems. She's spent the last 12 years delivering innovative solutions for startups and large organizations such as Deloitte and The Grommet across various industries like eCommerce, retail, consulting services, SaaS, finance, tax, transportation, and energy. With more than 20 marketing campaigns under her belt, Marie knows the importance of consistency in branding.
Senior Graphic Designer
- Worked remotely with clients from different fields, including eCommerce, SaaS, Energy, and digital marketing agencies, from all over the US and exceeded all expectations in communication, commitment, and results.
- Communicated with other project members about project deliverables using Jira, Workfront, Slack, Zoom, Skype, and Teams.
- Delivered a wide range of branded material to support client needs, including microsites with Google Site, presentation templates, emails, promotional campaigns, social media campaigns, case studies, annual reports, and marketing collateral.
- Elevated the visual identity of the supplier program for an eCommerce platform and refreshed all of the internal and client-facing material.
Senior Graphic Designer
- Designed brand identities by creating engaging visuals and stories to communicate the unique value Deloitte offers to its clients.
- Conceptualized and provided art direction for digital products, then collaborated with production teams to ensure they carried out the creative vision consistently across all deliverables.
- Contributed to the design, implementation, and delivery of the project Converge by Deloitte, a series of platforms that represented an investment of $750 million.
- Delivered videos and animations for a project that involved conceptualizing and developing visual storyboards and collaborating with motion designers to bring static visuals to life.
- Improved the user experience on low-performing web pages, providing expertise and recommendations based on heat map analysis.
- Created graphics and delivered final assets for multiple virtual and in-person events, attracting more than 10,000 industry professionals on average.
- Collaborated with copywriters, art directors, and other designers to create branded material and successfully presented the ideas to the clients.
- Developed layouts and templates for landing pages, white papers, reports, pitch decks, and presentations using InDesign and PowerPoint.
- Produced infographics and data visualization design.
- Provided artistic direction and mentored junior designers.
- Led the logo refresh initiative working directly with the founder. The work involved conducting competitive analysis, creating the logo brand guide, collaborating with the web development team to implement, and updating all the branded assets.
- Delivered 15+ marketing campaigns from beginning to end, sometimes as the only designer, which involved brainstorming, presenting concepts, planning and art directing photoshoots, and producing all deliverables across multiple channels and platforms.
- Redesigned and optimized the entire B2C email program taking into consideration Listrak limitations.
- Coordinated with national retail partners to execute on branded assets, like Ace Hardware, Bed Bath & Beyond, and OfficeMax.
- Created branded assets for various trade shows, including the Ace Hardware Convention of 2018, which attracted more than 7,000 attendees.
- Crafted branded digital and print marketing material, including banner ads, display ads, ebooks (over 700 pages), infographics, mailers, postcards, and retail signage.
- Developed layouts and designed 13 print catalogs, over 50 pages, across B2C and B2B.
- Worked successfully in an Agile and Scrum environment.
- Managed contractors and freelancers and mentored interns.
- Researched fashion market trends and developed seasonal color palettes collaboratively with the Color Director.
- Evaluated and commented on seasonal lab dip submissions to ensure consistency and communicated color comments and bulk approvals to mills and vendors.
- Managed the master color spreadsheet and communicated updates to internal teams and overseas partners.
- Created physical presentation boards, color palettes, and ring sets for leadership meetings.
- Designed business cards, the stationery suite, clothing labels, and marketing collateral.
- Rendered digital technical flat sketches for specification sheets.
- Assisted with the planning and coordination of seasonal lookbook photoshoots.
Certificate in Graphic Design
School of the Museum of Fine Arts at Tufts University - Boston, MA, USA
Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Design
Campus Notre-Dame-de-Foy - Québec, Canada