Verified Expert in Design
Max has worked with clients such as Nike, Facebook, John Frieda, and Monster.com. Most recently, he led design at AdHawk from 20 people growing to over 100 employees, through multiple acquisitions of companies, completely redesigning its iOS app as well as creating the brand and UI design for its latest product, FlooringStores.com.
UX/UI Designer and Front-end Web Developer
- Designed UI and icons, created illustrations, and made branding materials for clients including Nike, Facebook, Luxottica, Paribas BNP, and Demand Media.
- Designed, developed, and ran an online design tutorial platform that provided design videos, resources, and articles to freelance designers.
Lead UI/UX Designer
- Created the FlooringStores.com logo, wordmark, illustrations, color palette, and style guide.
- Redesigned the entire AdHawk iOS app.
Lead UX/UI Designer and Front-end Web Developer
- Designed and developed the front-end of a web application that allowed clients to see the legal team’s billing activity in real-time.
- Redesigned and developed the marketing site to simplify the user signup process and improved the user experience with optimized image assets, SVG animations, and minified site resources.
- Rebranded the company, creating a custom icon font, a suite of vector illustrations, product branding, infographics, one-pagers, and press materials.
- Designed and developed a marketing site to convert users to customers.
- Designed mobile applications for Shakira, Nas, and John Frieda.
Bachelor's Degree in Professional Writing
Miami University - Ohio