New York City, NY, United States
Toptal Member Since
July 19, 2018
Mini has worked with a diverse array of clients for over a decade in New York City. She enjoys learning about different industries and their unique challenges having worked with healthcare, finance, and technology companies amongst others. Mini believes strongly that UX is about collaboration between the business, users, and technology. In every project, she uses various UX methods and deliverables to get the best results.
Mini is available for hireHire Mini
Campaign Process for Media Agency
User Journey MapsProcess DesignUser ResearchQualitative ResearchInterviewsPersonas+ 2 more
iPad Dashboard for Executives
Dashboard DesignDashboardsFinance ReportsFinancial UXData VisualizationUI Design+ 4 more
Corporate Integration Process
Journey MappingProcess MappingInformation DesignStakeholder EngagementMergers & Acquisitions (M&A)Integration+ 1 more
Usability Testing Media Booking Tool
Usability TestingQualitative ResearchUX ResearchUser InterviewsHeuristic EvaluationQuantitative Research+ 4 more
BCBS SC Information Delivery Recommendations
Information DesignJourney MappingUser Journey MapsForm DesignInsuranceHealth Insurance+ 3 more
UNICEF Innovation Map
NonprofitsNon-governmental Organizations (NGOs)MapsData VisualizationSurvey DesignGoogle Forms+ 1 more
Investment Management Platform
WireframingUsability TestingUser TestingUser InterviewsQualitative ResearchUX Research+ 1 more
Polly Portfolio Dashboard
WireframingData VisualizationDashboardsDashboard DesignGraphsFinance Reports+ 4 more
2019 - PRESENT
Senior Product Designer
Clover Network, Inc.
- Worked on the internal process and design of the eCommerce section of Clover.com.
Technologies: MURAL, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sympli, InVision, Sketch
2018 - PRESENT
Lead UX Design Instructor
- Designed a lesson plan with the General Assembly syllabus as a guide.
- Taught a ten-week-long, part-time UX design course.
- Created and led three hours workshop on user journey mapping.
Technologies: Google Slides, Apple Keynote, Sketch, InVision
2008 - PRESENT
UX Strategist | UX Researcher | UX Designer | Service Designer
- Conducted research and designed the user flow for Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
- Worked on the visualization of investment data for Polly Portfolio, a financial startup.
- Created wireframes for GE, DGIT, Stop & Frisk app, and various startup companies.
Technologies: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, InVision, Sketch
2016 - 2019
Lead UX Researcher and Designer
Publicis Media (Publicis Groupe)
- Led the team involved in gathering user requirements, user testing, and wireframing for the in-house media planning tool.
- Worked on UX research to understand media campaign flow and created process map and user personas.
- Developed a research plan and usability testing template.
- Conducted a competitive analysis of different tools on multiple projects.
- Suggested UX research methods for a project based on the product team's needs.
Technologies: Abstracts, Zeplin, OmniGraffle, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Sketch, InVision
2015 - 2016
Senior UX Researcher | Designer
- Planned and conducted user research and created a report that demonstrated the users’ needs and challenges through the map of existing user flow.
- Managed junior UX designers and UX researchers and guided them to plan and run user testing.
- Conducted workshop with the users and facilitated the session.
Technologies: Google Slides, Adobe Photoshop, MURAL, OmniGraffle, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, InVision
2013 - 2014
Director of Design and Interaction
UNICEF Office of Innovation
- Built a design-and-interaction team by hiring designers, developers, and data scientists.
- Determined priorities, defined the deliverables, and set timelines for different projects.
- Oversaw designers and developers throughout the projects.
Technologies: Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Photoshop
2012 - 2012
VivaKi (Publicis Groupe)
- Participated in wireframing exercises and meetings for the internal iPad dashboard of media buying for CEO and CFO of Publicis Groupe.
- Designed user interface and data visualization for the internal iPad dashboard.
- Mapped out the integration process of the company and created an instruction manual.
Technologies: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, OmniGraffle
2011 - 2012
Addison Design Company
- Researched and redesigned “Explanation of Benefit” for BlueCross BlueShield South Carolina.
- Created wireframes for the online 2011 GE annual report.
Technologies: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
2011 - 2011
Freelance Web Designer
- Designed a graphic solution for the launch of an international shipping program on the site.
Technologies: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
2009 - 2011
Kenneth Cole Production
- Worked on Kenneth Cole Unlisted brand’s Spring 2011 campaigned by deciding on a concept, directing a photo shoot, and designing a layout.
Technologies: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
2009 - 2009
- Explored the visual system for a new AT&T campaign which involved determining where the price point will be, what graphic elements will be used, and where the copy is.
Technologies: Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign
2012 - 2015
Master of Fine Arts Degree in Interaction Design
School of Visual Arts - New York City, NY, USA
2004 - 2008
Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Visual Communication
Washington University - St. Louis, MO, USA