Verified Expert in Design
Mini has worked with a diverse array of clients for over a decade in New York City. She enjoys learning about different industries and their unique challenges having worked with healthcare, finance, and technology companies amongst others. Mini believes strongly that UX is about collaboration between the business, users, and technology. In every project, she uses various UX methods and deliverables to get the best results.
Campaign Process for Media Agency
Corporate Integration Process
BCBS SC Information Delivery Recommendations
Senior Product Designer
Clover Network, Inc.
- Worked on the internal process and design of the eCommerce section of Clover.com.
Lead UX Design Instructor
- Designed a lesson plan with the General Assembly syllabus as a guide.
- Taught a ten-week-long, part-time UX design course.
- Created and led three hours workshop on user journey mapping.
UX Strategist | UX Researcher | UX Designer | Service Designer
- Conducted research and designed the user flow for Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
- Worked on the visualization of investment data for Polly Portfolio, a financial startup.
- Created wireframes for GE, DGIT, Stop & Frisk app, and various startup companies.
Lead UX Researcher and Designer
Publicis Media (Publicis Groupe)
- Led the team involved in gathering user requirements, user testing, and wireframing for the in-house media planning tool.
- Worked on UX research to understand media campaign flow and created process map and user personas.
- Developed a research plan and usability testing template.
- Conducted a competitive analysis of different tools on multiple projects.
- Suggested UX research methods for a project based on the product team's needs.
Senior UX Researcher | Designer
- Planned and conducted user research and created a report that demonstrated the users’ needs and challenges through the map of existing user flow.
- Managed junior UX designers and UX researchers and guided them to plan and run user testing.
- Conducted workshop with the users and facilitated the session.
Director of Design and Interaction
UNICEF Office of Innovation
- Built a design-and-interaction team by hiring designers, developers, and data scientists.
- Determined priorities, defined the deliverables, and set timelines for different projects.
- Oversaw designers and developers throughout the projects.
VivaKi (Publicis Groupe)
- Participated in wireframing exercises and meetings for the internal iPad dashboard of media buying for CEO and CFO of Publicis Groupe.
- Designed user interface and data visualization for the internal iPad dashboard.
- Mapped out the integration process of the company and created an instruction manual.
Addison Design Company
- Researched and redesigned “Explanation of Benefit” for BlueCross BlueShield South Carolina.
- Created wireframes for the online 2011 GE annual report.
Freelance Web Designer
- Designed a graphic solution for the launch of an international shipping program on the site.
Kenneth Cole Production
- Worked on Kenneth Cole Unlisted brand’s Spring 2011 campaigned by deciding on a concept, directing a photo shoot, and designing a layout.
- Explored the visual system for a new AT&T campaign which involved determining where the price point will be, what graphic elements will be used, and where the copy is.
Master of Fine Arts Degree in Interaction Design
School of Visual Arts - New York City, NY, USA
Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Visual Communication
Washington University - St. Louis, MO, USA