Verified Expert in Design
Since 2013, Niem has been working in UX/UI design, visual design, and product design. Over the years, she has worked with small and large companies on various enterprise solutions as well as customer-facing products. With her knowledge of front-end development, she enjoys working with software engineers to effectively deliver seamless and intuitive experiences.
UX/UI Design for Management and Migration Software
UX/UI Design for Online Retirement Web App
Bloomberg Industry Group (Innosphere)
- Collaborated with the stakeholders to redesign the home page of the web application.
- Conducted user testing to assess the design and confirm hypotheses.
- Created wireframes and hi-fi prototypes to demonstrate the product features and user flows.
- Worked closely with engineering to ensure high-quality implementation of the user interface and outstanding user experience.
- Worked collaboratively with fellow designers and developers to create a new design system for their main product.
- Led multiple initiatives and worked closely with stakeholders, designers, and developers to deliver end-to-end solutions.
- Created user story mapping to help organize the development backlog and write acceptance criteria.
- Created necessary documentation for feature descriptions and behaviors.
- Helped improve existing features and strategize on a web application product redesign.
- Worked collaboratively with the ShareGate product team to establish a UX and UI strategy for the software.
- Designed a custom UI library with developers and designers to help the team build a consistent product.
- Led a redesign Initiative and designed wireframes and hi-fi prototypes.
- Conducted user research and interviews to gather qualitative data.
- Used quantitative data to support design decisions.
Web Designer | Front-end Developer
The Foundry by Monster
- Worked with various Monster's clients to assist with sitemap creation, wireframes, and prototypes for our mobile, desktop, and responsive website solutions.
- Developed and maintained microsite solutions with HTML and CSS.
- Assisted in clients' photoshoots and video shoot sessions to help bring their vision to life.
- Contributed to various client projects to design printed solutions and create logos and page layouts.
- Collaborated with the internal marketing team to create various printed solutions and web graphics.
- Helped the content strategist and marketing director with the creation and delivery of RFPs.
Diploma in Web and Graphic Design
John Abbott College - Montreal, Canada
Product Psychology Masterclass
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring