Verified Expert in Design
Nik is a senior creative with more than a decade of experience in design and art direction for digital products, campaigns, brand films, and design systems. As a thinker, art director, and designer, he specializes in UX and UI design and implementation for corporate sites, mobile apps, social, and video content. His impressive client list includes Disney, Grosvenor, Hershey KitKat, Hilti, HSBC, and Johnson & Johnson.
KOKO Online (Brand Relaunch)
Branding and UI Design for Grosvenor.com
Branding and Responsive Design for Spinnup
Brand Identity | Sequoia
Senior Creative, UX/UI Designer
- Delivered UX wireframes for an AI-driven tax advice platform that helps large global organizations manage their tax liabilities across global territories.
- Crafted UI designs for numerous companies that were refreshing and rolling out new brand identities.
- Created web designs for luxury residential homes for high-net-worth individuals.
Digital Creative Director
- Restructured and designed the web presence for Grosvenor.com with the first execution of its revitalized brand identity, built on Kentico CMS.
- Built a brand identity and online design system for a music distribution company, including a reactive identity, UX and UI design, brand film, and social media for its relaunch.
- Pitched and won three new business opportunities within two months of joining the agency.
Head of Digital Studio
J. Walter Thompson (JWT)
- Art directed the creation of "Ask an Expert" content and knowledge base about common childhood illnesses. It was part of a redesign for the Calpol web presence to support parents throughout the UK.
- Built a worldwide careers portal for Hilti, including a new tone of voice, copy, photography, and UI design.
- Created a social campaign for Hershey KitKat called "The Break Emoji," including a new emoji based on using the well-known chocolate snack to represent "having a break."
- Participated in the formation and managed the digital studio within JWT London to support the digital campaign work for all clients including HSBC, Shell, and Johnson & Johnson.
Senior Manager Creative EMEA
The Walt Disney Company
- Designed and launched the Disney homepage for multiple EMEA markets and delivered content refreshes on a weekly timeline for various business units.
- Crafted a Disney mobile network, including its logo, identity, and billing interfaces.
- Led a team of designers across multiple EU offices.
Bachelor of Arts Degree (Hons) in Graphic Design and Electronic Media
Stafforshire University - Stoke-on-Trent, England
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring