Verified Expert in Design
Noelia is a multimedia designer specializing in UI/UX. She has created digital solutions for the farming, education, healthcare, and government sectors, including an MVP for the Uruguay government. Noelia's expertise includes creating videos using Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, and After Effects, automating scripts, and configuring integrations. She has led the management of UI/UX projects, trained staff on their best practices, and spearheaded end-to-end jobs to deliver pixel-perfect design assets.
- Analyzed the information architecture and study of target users and their requirements—adding realistic contexts and insights to design processes, uncovering problems, and finding design opportunities.
- Conducted qualitative research through interviews with a small number of users, based on three target website users—the business, trainers, and learners—to better understand the product requirements.
- Performed quantitative research using more structured methods like surveys and analytics to gather measurable data about what users do and then test assumptions drawn from qualitative research.
- Built interfaces in Figma—focusing on looks or style, communicating brand values, and reinforcing users' trust. Improved their website's usability and responsiveness by adopting the latest best practices.
- Created a complete design system with components guided by clear standards, which can be assembled to build any number of sections.
Tomahawk Technologies Inc. DBA OperationsCommander
- Optimized the payment flow, reducing the number of confirmation steps required.
- Created adaptable design components that will allow faster implementation in development as they were built based on the framework chosen by the client.
- Implemented standard usability best practices to ensure the application is intuitive and user-friendly.
- Created a heuristic evaluation to measure the usability of interfaces in independent walkthroughs and report issues. Identified areas for improvement in terms of aesthetics and usability.
- Ensured the application's responsiveness design across mobile and tablet devices.
- Participated in the discovery phase, where information was collected and analyzed to clarify the project's goals, limitations, and overall scope.
- Created the brand's visual identity by creating a unified system of design elements like logos, colors, and typography.
- Designed low-fidelity wireframes to outline the website's blueprint and effectively convey the "big idea" of the client's product. This helps determine the best solutions for users.
- Performed a final check on the app experience, validating the interaction flows, button positions, and other interactions.
- Conducted a heuristic analysis to ensure the MVP's initial version had a flawless user experience.
- Created prototypes and a UI kit with the latest improvement, suggestions, and recommendations for the development team.
New York Software Lab Corp
- Designed the landing page to present the product to potential users.
- Created icons to use on the landing page and created a small UI Kit to apply changes to assets.
- Prototyped both desktop and mobile versions to show the client how interactions work on this page.
- Created visual and graphic designs for styles and assets for articles and digital content.
- Helped create a communication language for articles, maintaining the consistency of images and styles.
- Collaborated with the client to discuss graphic design ideas.
Visual Designer | Advanced SSR
- Collaborated with experienced agile teams to produce design documentation.
- Created web and mobile application designs with responsive design and grid principles.
- Designed interactive prototypes to present to clients how the final product would work.
- Approached projects with design thinking principles and methodologies.
- Collaborated with designers and developers on defining requirements, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, user interfaces and interactions, visual designs, prototyping, testing, and delivering pixel-perfect design assets.
- Ensured work was completed on time, both independently and in partnership with other designers.
- Coordinated internal training on UX and UI practices.
- Managed Epidata´s design team, following up on initiatives and incorporating new team members.
- Oversaw UI and UX development for web and mobile applications.
- Led the management and organization of UI and UX projects.
- Collaborated with development teams in an Agile environment.
- Designed interfaces for digital solutions within an Agile framework.
- Created testing usability with prototypes in the low and medium-resolution after the final development of the design.
- Designed screens in different resolutions adapted to the required technology.
- Defined users for each product using proto-personas to ensure alignment amongst the client's stakeholders.
- Identified user needs through various tools, including ab testing, card-sorting, and surveys.
- Managed Epidata's WordPress website (both the English and Spanish versions).
- Created prototypes and designs in Figma for new landing pages.
- Redesigned the client's and partner's logos to adapt them to the site.
- Designed small videos for the main page headers, according to Epidata`s vision.
- Translated the entire website into English language.
- Created reports and metrics analysis with Google Analytics. Processed the data collected to elaborate conclusions, recommendations, or reports.
- Developed plans of improvement to optimize website, based on the data obtained from the analysis.
- Delivered custom changes to CSS and HTML within the platform.
- Added new features, automating via scripts where possible.
- Investigated integration and configuration errors.
- Configured integrations such as Facebook apps, Twitter apps, and CNAME of the DNS.
- Assisted the support team to troubleshoot the implementation of the product.
- Identified and documented core product issues for triage.
- Played an active role contributing to the growth and scalability of the client services team through robust documentation and continuous process optimization.
Multimedia and Web Designer
- Designed websites based on Bootstrap and WordPress frameworks.
- Created videos for social events, using Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, and Audition.
- Designed personal cards, birthday cards, children's party decoration, and flyers.
- Showed expertise with web development—especially using HTML and CSS.
- Shot video and photos, completed video editing, and retouched final products where necessary.
Technical Degree in Multimedia Design
Colegio Universitario IES Siglo 21 - Córdoba, Argentina
Gestalt Psychology and Web Design: The Ultimate Guide
Interaction Design Foundation
Goal Setting at Work: Plan for Success and Reach Your Goals
Emotional Intelligence at Work: Learn from Your Emotions
Disrupt Unconscious Bias and Improve Your Workplace Culture
Design for the 21st Century with Don Norman
Interaction Design Foundation
Remote Work and Virtual Collaboration
Scrum Foundation Professional Certificate
Hello Design Thinking
Digital Marketing Training Course
Certificate in User Experience Design
Georgia Institute of Technology