Verified Expert in Design
A seasoned digital product designer, visual designer, and illustrator, Nóra has a wide range of experience in digital product design, UI/UX design, illustration, graphic design, and branding. She has worked on a variety of projects as a member of interdisciplinary teams. She opts for design solutions that are both functional and visually appealing. Nóra has a weak spot for making digital and printed products more emotionally engaging by creating unique illustrations.
Willy – App Branding Concepts
Fuvar.hu: Redesigning an Innovative Delivery Platform
UI/UX Designer and Illustrator
- Guided the design of a sports science-related web-based platform and app called Formsense.
- Created digital illustrations, social media visual concepts, and editable templates for an AI-based innovative job portal, Lensa.com.
- Assisted in developing digital illustrations and UI redesigns for an internal platform for Syngenta.
- Designed a new online platform called Conservation Connect. Organized, filtered, and managed nature conservation projects for PBNF (UX workshops, wireframes, final UI, and web branding).
- Served as the lead designer and redesigned an innovative delivery platform called Fuvar.hu. Designed the UX, UI, new branding, logo, landing page design, mobile app design, illustrations, and icons.
- Rebranded and redesigned the design system of Babylon Health's mobile app and desktop interface, working closely with a bigger design team.
- Created visual concepts, character designs, graphic assets, and the final user interface for a food-themed tower defense game.
- Worked as a UI/UX designer for IndigiLabs on two main projects, Heavenland and Tanzanite Hunters. I assisted the team with various design tasks, like mini-game logos, character designs, social media assets, and storyboards.
- Created a unique collection of illustrations for The People Spot app and website.
- Created healthcare-related illustrations for Roch as a contractor for Trafik studio.
UI and Visual Designer
Vitres Rive-Nord Inc.
- Refreshed the digital brand of a glass producer company's website (created mood boards, look and feel, set new color palette, typography, icon style, etc.).
- Created complete UIKit in Figma and designed all the screens needed.
- Collaborated with another team of developers and UX designers.
- Created as senior designer various digital and print designs such as ads, posters, flyers, banners, storyboards, character design, illustrations, and UI design for digital products.
- Participated in the redesign of OTP Bank as a UI designer (primarily their intranet platform).
- Developed campaign materials for Hungarian Telekom and Borsodi (posters, flyers, banners, and storyboards).
- Worked on a sports betting app concept as a UX/UI designer for the Szerencsejáték, Zrt. (gambling provider service).
- Created employer branding-related illustrations for Mito.
- Developed digital products as a UX/UI designer. I worked mainly with foreign clients to create apps, desktop platforms, responsive eCommerce sites, and streaming services.
- Designed a family diary/pregnancy tracker responsive web app called Bebino and two researchers and another designer. We created a platform where young mothers could save and share memories of main life events and keep track of their pregnancy.
- Worked for Avizia as a UX/UI designer remotely, helping the lead UX designer. Avizia is a telehealth platform. I worked closely with the lead UX designer to ideate, find solutions and iterations, and create final screens based on feedback.
- Designed a physiotherapy tablet app for ArcSecond. The company's goal was to help physiotherapy patients with a special motion sensor-based technology paired with a minimalistic tablet app. I worked tightly with the researcher and the developers.
- Redesigned Bookline.hu, the most popular online bookstore in Hungary. I created a modern, clean UI and redesigned the category-based search, filtering, and checkout flow. I developed screens for desktop, tablet, and mobile versions.
Illustrator, UI, and Graphic Designer
- Designed all of the visual assets, characters, game concepts, and UI elements for a mobile gambling game called Siesta Slots. It combines a classic slot machine with the added challenges of a Match 3 gameplay visual appeal.
- Delivered rough sketches, mood boards, character sketches, and bonus game concepts in the initial phase.
- Created the final character sheets and drew the 3D textures for them.
- Drew all the 2D artwork needed for the game (backgrounds, polished drawings of the characters, game assets, cards, objects), and marketing materials.
- Ideated on the UI structure of the game. Created all the polished final UI elements, buttons, and backgrounds.
Graphic Designer and Prepress Operator
K-Creation & Production
- Designed packaging based on brand guidelines for big beverage brands.
- Prepared designs using a unique method of printing called flexography.
- Worked for several big beverage brands like Pepsi, Fanta, Lipton, etc.
Graphic Designer and Prepress Operator
- Checked and fixed graphic design files for printing, designing logos, banners, and assets for the company's website.
- Created graphic design assets for advertising purposes.
- Helped users with technical questions in three different languages.
Graphic Design Intern
Flizor Media, Kft.
- Aided senior designers with design and prepress tasks.
- Worked on catalogs, brochures, printed advertisements, user manuals, and other branding materials.
- Created designs for advertisements and printed materials.
Bachelor's Degree in Digital Design
Budapest Metropolitan University - Budapest, Hungary
Bachelor's Degree in Slavic Studies
Eötvös Loránd Science University - Budapest, Hungary