- Designed a cross-platform mobile app for a major telecom company. The app was created to leverage existing dynamic network functionality, allowing users to view and control more of their network than ever before.
- Brought in to take a "labs" app design and merge it with features from another app that allowed users to view service tickets and create a single, cohesive, cross-platform experience unlike anything released by the company.
- Designed a web application that provided full visibility into customers and their data at various levels. Users could look across a group or hierarchy of customers, at a specific customer, or a specific piece of customer information.
- Designed the web app as a "single pane of glass" to view information from source systems. It presented snapshots of key information from multiple systems, and for many users, it eliminated the need to access the actual source application.
- Performed all UX design tasks, including UX strategy, research, interaction design, low and high fidelity prototyping, usability testing, user interface specifications, and visual design. Worked closely with development in an Agile environment.
Technologies: Telecommunications, Ionic, Semantic UI, Adobe CC, iRise, Sketch, Axure RP Pro, Web, Mobile, Dashboards, Portfolios, Investments, Finance, Adobe Illustrator, Presentations, Pitch Decks, Presentation Design, Responsive UI, Figma, Adobe Experience Design (XD), UI Design, Visual Design, Video Production, Videos, Dashboard Design, Email Template Design, Design Systems, UX Design, User Flows, Wireframing, High-fidelity Prototypes, Enterprise SaaS, Web Applications, iPad, Web App UX, Web App UI, B2B, Product Design, Web App Design, User Testing, User Validation, Web Design, Logo Design, Landing Pages, Responsive Web Design (RWD), Landing Page Design