Verified Expert in Design
Peter is a UI/UX designer, digital marketing consultant, and brand strategist. He designs websites, software applications, user experiences, brands, and marketing funnels. He's worked with clients of all shapes and sizes—from startups to Fortune 50 corporations. His experience spans across industries: finance, fashion, tech, eCommerce, hospitality, food, consumer goods, health and wellness, retail, and nonprofits.
tapflow: Insurance Document Management
TradeZero Web Trading UI
Blockchain Markets: Cryptocurrency UI
Financial Markets: Website and Conversion Designs
UI and UX Designer | Brand Strategist
Pete Davis Digital Design & Strategy
- Developed the product (both desktop and mobile versions), including full UX, user flows, and information architecture, and designed the user interface for SES Global Markets, a professional trading platform for stocks, ETF's, futures, and currencies.
- Redesigned the brand and product user interface for Flywire, a rising fintech startup which facilitates large-scale, international payments.
- Designed the brand and created the full user interface for the eCommerce startup, Fashion Project. My role included the redesign of the brand and the development of the UX and UI design of the shopping interface for both desktop and mobile.
- Designed the interface for the upscale eCommerce site, Le Box Blanc.
- Created and designed the sales funnel for The Wizard trading system. This included the strategy and construction of the sales funnel; design, copywriting, and buildout of the landing, sales pages and emails, and full buildout of the email automation.
- Strategized, designed, and wrote pitch decks for a wide variety of companies seeking investors, new business, and partnerships. My clients include finance, capital markets, insurance, and sports business.
Director of Product Strategy
SES Global Markets
- Designed the full suite of products for this online investing and trading company.
- Provided insights into certain audiences that few other consultants possess due to my trade experience.
- Designed the user interface for the suite of retail and professional products, including “The Wizard” trading system, The Wizard Mutual Funds, SES Global Markets Professional platform, and accompanying mobile apps.
- Built the sales funnels for lead generation, conversions, upsells, and repeat purchases. I designed and wrote the copy for the sales pages and email marketing, setup the email automation, and built-in multiple upsell and cross-sell paths.
- Designed also the premium-priced back-end products, including education programs and cross-channel promotions.
- Designed, wrote, and built the investor pitch deck for the company's capital raise. The purpose of the raise was to build the technology for new product development and expansion into larger, institutional platforms.
Freelance Art Director
Arnold Worldwide, Digitas, Mullen
- Worked on the Amtrak Video boards, Amtrak ads, GM, with Allstate, and with Mullen.
Senior Art Director, Brand Group
- Led an internal team of 15 people.
- Worked in some design capacity with the following clients: MET-Rx, Sundown vitamin brands, and many others.
- Designed for an intranet project and did other work.
Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Visual Communication
University of Arizona - Tuscon, AZ, USA
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring