Verified Expert in Design
Ruaridh is an award-winning UI/UX digital designer and creative director originally from Edinburgh, Scotland with 17 years of experience designing for brands like Channel 4, Procter & Gamble, Danone, Tottenham Hotspur, and Standard Life. In his spare time, he enjoys photography and writing design articles and tutorials for Designmodo and Digital Arts Online.
- Designed landing pages, apps, and web pages for many Proctor & Gamble brands.
- Worked as the lead designer on Network90 - The worlds biggest professional athlete network, co-founded by Luis Figo.
- Worked as lead designer on Juice Motel, an exciting new lifestyle website & app, from renowned French fashion photographer Jean Baptiste Fort.
- Created detailed UI design tutorials for Digital Arts Online/Magazine.
- Wrote several articles, on a regular basis, for Designmodo.
- Served as a lead designer on the Tottenham Hotspur website redesign. Tottenham Hotspur is one of the biggest soccer teams in the English Premier League.
- Led the design on Standard Life Investments' redesign. I led a small team of designers to rebrand all of Standard Life Investments' websites and apps.
- Designed Channel 4 Apps' website. Channel 4 is one of the UK's leading television channels and television producers.
- Acted as the lead designer on the Scottish Widows website redesign.
- Led the design on the Scottish Rugby Union website.
- Served as the lead designer on the Vue Cinemas' website; Vue Cinemas is the UK's largest cinema chain.
- Led the design of Goals Soccer Centres; Goals Soccer Centres are in over 80 locations in the UK, South Africa, and Australia.
- Acted as the lead designer of G Hotel: a hotel chain in the UK and Ireland.
- Led the design work on the Highland Spring website.
Bachelor of Arts Degree with Honors in Graphic Technology
Glasgow Caledonian University - Glasgow, Scotland