Co-founder2019 - PRESENTCareNexis, Inc.
- Architected, developed, and guided the strategy and vision of a disruptive technology, consumer, and healthcare SaaS platform from idea inception through go-to-market.
- Involved in delivering excellence to early-stage, critical customers, including pre-sales, technical architecture, and project management post-contract.
- Designed and developed marketing strategy and marketing mix materials for a SaaS platform across several channels, effectively acting as CMO in partnership with CEO.
- Developed and produced all major sales materials (presentations, sales aids, white papers, and diagrams).
- Set up and optimized end-to-end daily business operational infrastructure, from basic digital properties to phone lines to CRM, SEO, and marketing tools.
Global Director, Digital Center of Excellence2015 - 2018Attends Healthcare Products (Domtar Personal Care)
- Led the global digital services team serving over 20 markets, more than 18 locales, and over 100 digital properties.
- Established a new digital center of excellence responsible for the definition, architecture, and operation of digital capabilities.
- Ran the cross-functional support of product, marketing, and sales with digital expertise, consulting and services.
- Developed digital capabilities into competitive differentiation leading to over $400 million in new business over 18 months.
- Envisioned and implemented a framework for success in digital.
- Managed enterprise-wide digital transformation initiatives with a focus on consumer marketing.
- Architected and supervised the execution of new business and technology projects implementing a global digital platform, including content management, marketing automation, eCommerce, business intelligence and analytics, and relationship management.
- Oversaw the delivery of digital services to both internal and external customers, establishing a pattern of innovation.
- Achieved dramatic profitability upswings in eCommerce operations by streamlining operations, automation and cost savings, and efficiencies.
Principal Consultant2013 - 2015MicroStrategy, Inc.
- Revitalized a mobile services practice with focus on high-value, high-impact mobility, and data projects.
- Led high profile customer engagements delivering mobile business intelligence capabilities to the C-suite.
- Achieved top three worldwide consultant status.
- Established a team that operated at higher billable rates by delivering high-value, cross-functional expertise beyond business intelligence and into marketing, mobility, and sales enablement.
- Performed consistently at a top-level, ranking high every quarter in billable engagements and value services.
Partnership Manager2011 - 2013Unity Mobile
- Oversaw and executed expansion projects in key strategic accounts (ISP, Telco, Digital Agency).
- Introduced product innovation by assessing customer feedback, conducting market and product research, definition, go-to-market strategy, and development.
- Successfully delivered on high profile, strategic growth projects integral to the health of the company.
- Created and delivered partner training, including market positioning, best practices, and product capabilities.
- Created and implemented a developer support platform, with tools, use case analysis, code snippets, and administrative guides.
- Managed all partner integrations, from technical requirements through end-user experience packaging and marketing.