VP Product Management2021 - 2022Hagerty
- Reinvented Hagerty's core insurance systems, including insurance product management, rate calculations/stabilization, quote, application, and policy management such as STP, report management, billing/payments, and more.
- Managed an international team of AWS back-end service developers.
- Redesigned the internal service application and built a prototype using Flutter.
Product Manager2020 - 2021Piggy
- Launched the company's coupon and cashback mobile app on Android and iOS from scratch, managing an international team of designers and developers.
- Ran optimization campaigns and user research on sign-up flows to turn LTV positive.
- Performed proprietary consumer and industry research to create the company's first portfolio strategy.
Head of eCommerce2020 - 2020BELL + MODERN (Freelance)
- Created and developed an eCommerce business from scratch.
- Designed and set up the Shopify website as well as integrations with eBay, Walmart, and Amazon channels.
- Ran SEO and content creation efforts. Managed agency-run digital marketing campaigns, including paid performance and social media.
Chief Product and Technology Officer2019 - 2020NEOU Fitness
- Signed-up over 30,000 paying subscribers who watched over 74,000 hours of videos.
- Established the core data infrastructure, enabling the company to analyze marketing performance and tie it to specific user engagement. This dramatically lowered acquisition costs as well as churn.
- Changed the Google Play Store app listing on-page metadata and images and ran store experiments which grew the conversion rate by 5%.
- Hired the developer team and wrote all functional documentation, allowing the company to rewrite the system from scratch.
Vice President | New Product Development and Strategy2015 - 2018Harland Clarke Holdings
- Piloted changes to $1.7 billion in print and in-store marketing products for clients, including Revlon and AT&T, by creating an omnichannel offering. Utilized advanced technologies, including beacons, augmented reality, chatbots, and digital watermarks.
- Created a new prepaid card program for underserved and millennial audiences. Negotiated over $10 million in funding from Visa/MasterCard.
- Established Valassis's core product team from scratch by training existing employees in agile product management techniques.
- Rebuilt and optimized the eCommerce system for check-ordering and personalized stationery. Analyzed and optimized flows by looking at web analytics data and performing consumer interviews.
- Worked with the leaders of a $4 billion private equity portfolio of companies to re-orient their business strategies and create innovative marketing and banking products. Performed over $750 million in acquisitions.
Wallet Product Lead2012 - 2015Softcard
- Created the first national mobile wallet with over 3 million registered mobile users. The app was pre-loaded on all phones sold by AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon, enabling people to pay and save with their phones.
- Improved the system usability score from less than 60 to over 80.
- Increased the net promoter score (NPS) from less than -10 to over 30.
- Grew the app store rating from less than three stars to over four.
- Introduced a user-focused approach to the company, including usability and field-testing, focus groups, and quantitative surveys.
Vice President, Global Products2009 - 2011Fox Mobile
- Signed up over half a million subscribers in the US, UK, and Canada for a mobile games-for-prizes service.
- Launched the industry's first mobile video streaming service (Bitbop) with TV and movies from various content providers.
- Created mobile content subscription services in Brazil and Thailand.
- Designed and built the first Facebook video game targeting the core gamer audience.