Head of eCommerce2020 - 2020BELL + MODERN (freelance)
- Created an eCommerce business from scratch: bellandmodern.com.
- Designed and set up the Shopify website as well as integrations with eBay, Walmart, and Amazon channels.
- Ran SEO and content creation efforts. Managed agency-run digital marketing campaigns including paid-performance and social media.
Chief Product and Technology Officer2019 - 2020NEOU Fitness
- Signed-up over 30,000 paying subscribers who watched over 74,000 hours of videos.
- Established the core data infrastructure which enables the company to analyze marketing performance and tie it to specific user engagement. This dramatically lowered acquisition costs as well as churn.
- Changed the Google Play Store app listing on-page metadata and images and ran store experiments which grew the conversion rate by 5 percent.
- Hired the developer team and wrote all functional documentation which allowed the company to rewrite the system from scratch.
Vice President, New Product Development and Strategy2015 - 2018HARLAND CLARKE HOLDINGS
- Piloted changes to $1.7 billion in print and in-store marketing products for clients including Revlon and AT&T by creating an omnichannel offering. Utilized advanced technologies including beacons, augmented reality, chatbots, and digital watermarks.
- Created a new prepaid card program for underserved and millennial audiences. Negotiated over $10 million in funding from Visa/MasterCard.
- Established Valassis’s core product team from scratch by training existing employees in agile product management techniques.
- Rebuilt and optimized the eCommerce system for check-ordering and personalized stationery. Analyzed and optimized flows by looking at web analytics data and performing consumer interviews,.
- Worked with the leaders of a $4 billion private equity portfolio of companies to re-orient their business strategies and create innovative marketing and banking products. Performed over $750 million in acquisitions.
Wallet Product Lead2012 - 2015SOFTCARD
- Created the first national mobile wallet and successfully signed up over 3 million mobile users. The app was pre-loaded on all phones sold by AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon and allowing people to pay and save with their phones.
- Improved the system usability score from less than 60 to over 80.
- Increased the Net Promoter Score from less than -10 to over 30.
- Grew the app store rating from less than 3 stars to over 4.
- Introduced a user-focused approach to the company, including usability and field-testing, focus groups, and quantitative surveys.
Vice President, Global Products2009 - 2011FOX MOBILE
- Signed up over half a million subscribers in the US, UK, and Canada for a mobile games-for-prizes service.
- Launched the industry's first mobile video streaming service (Bitbop) with TV and movies from a variety of content providers.
- Created mobile content subscription services in Brazil and Thailand.
- Designed and built the first Facebook video game targeted at the core gamer audience.