Product Management Consultant2015 - 2017str84wd Products
- Worked as a project lead optimizing the client's prepaid tech stack which minimized release downtimes by 65%.
- Analyzed the call scenarios of more than 3 million telecommunication customers before and during a migration.
- Wrote specifications for the target system with implementation budget of more than €2 million.
- Identified, approached and interviewed more than 40 mall operators, retailers, and industry experts.
- Compiled a 65-page research report and facilitated strategic decisions.
Senior Product Manager2015 - 2015Windeln.de
- Oversaw the German and Chinese web and mobile shop.
- Set up processes for requirements, tests and releases enabling double the monthly releases.
- Led the release of the Chinese mobile website and the Aptamil Reservation Service.
Product Manager2012 - 2015Mercateo
- Led a change in management in the transition from a project-based to a product-based organization.
- Defined eight standardized, combinable products out of the former project portfolio reducing complexity, decreasing customer decision time from months to weeks/days.
- Introduced market-driven pricing to identify customers using the platform strategically.
- Trained sales team presenting product portfolio at SMBs and multinational corporations.
- Managed the product portfolio targeted at strategic purchasers.
- Visited 2-3 customers per month, understanding their product use and needs (e.g. procurement workflows, ERP systems, logistics setups).
- Developed roadmaps and planned the execution as the product owner of a ten-person Scrum team (e.g., link features of new catalog management from the current version to get early feedback).
- Optimized internal processes to lower customer acquisition and connection costs.
- Transformed the organization to support systematic product development.
- Worked with the IT department to implement agile software development processes.
- Defined Holacracy-inspired roles to clarify accountabilities inside the product team.